Groundhog Day - Anyone Else Getting Bored With This Game?

01/06/16 20:52
Tolgate 23/7 :

You end up with 15 7/8* 30 year olds Taff...

Am pretty confident even MB wouldn't keep you in the league with that lol
01/06/16 21:58
Taff - British Lions :

Tolgate 23/7 :

You end up with 15 7/8* 30 year olds Taff...

Am pretty confident even MB wouldn't keep you in the league with that lol

Lol; but it would be the challenge you are looking for!

01/06/16 23:49
Taff - got your MB ready for tomorrow night?
01/06/16 23:54
Think most of the major guilds feel the same. I'm nowhere near level 20. We've all set up a FB group so we can stay in touch as most of us in BIA have been there for Approaching a year now. Be a shame if the developers just let it go down the pan, if they stayed on top of it they do have a opportunity to make some serious income from it. Maybe the money spinning ideas have dried up.
02/06/16 00:10
Welsh Wizzards & Welsh Wizzards Colts :

LMAO... You should know me better than that .... The real downer is I think I will be on a flight at the time.... If I manage to be online I will send you an invite just before KO, or flood the pitch with subs lol ...
Looking forward to a competitive (I hope) final :0)
02/06/16 10:28
This game has become extremely monotonous!

Guild banter with a great bunch of guys at BIA, appears to be the only thing holding me to this game.

I know developers don’t give away too much, but it’s like pulling teeth in an attempt to get any info out of them re future updates. It’s not as though we’re asking for a complete overhaul of the game; just some very simple changes to way it plays – as pointed out in the huge amount of ideas/suggestions given by people on this forum.

Not like we’re asking you to cook us a Michelin star meal... just a simple click to eliminate MB would be good for starters.

How difficult can it be, really!?

-Rhino
02/06/16 11:53
Taff - British Lions :

Welsh Wizzards & Welsh Wizzards Colts :

LMAO... You should know me better than that .... The real downer is I think I will be on a flight at the time.... If I manage to be online I will send you an invite just before KO, or flood the pitch with subs lol ...
Looking forward to a competitive (I hope) final :0)

You've heard of 2 Teams Lomu? Well tonight "Matthew" I'm going to be 3 Teams Lewis

Safe flight.

Gareth Lewis - Welsh Wizzards
02/06/16 13:29
PMSL ...... Enjoy, I am used to 3 teams, no guessing who has been playing my just trained players with. 3 teams lol
02/06/16 17:24
Dropkicks Rfc :

1 year is a long time to look at blue and red dots.... have the developers got any good news for us?? Or will the loyal players continue to be ignored?! 1/3 of our guild has had enough!

How you doing DK?

Sorry about the friendlies! Just trying to get my 15 to tackle better.
02/06/16 22:33
Michael Taylor :

Dropkicks Rfc :

1 year is a long time to look at blue and red dots.... have the developers got any good news for us?? Or will the loyal players continue to be ignored?! 1/3 of our guild has had enough!

How you doing DK?

Sorry about the friendlies! Just trying to get my 15 to tackle better.

Hey thats alright bro im sure i have done it to you a couple of times lol im good thanks mate. how are you? Is ur guild getting as bored as ours??