Please fix this RUBBISH!!!!!!

04/08/17 00:03
I also have a beef with this. I work hard to train constantly to get my individual player score as high as possible, sometimes 20-30 higher than the opponent, but they whip my ass like nothing. It cannot be this way. Must say I'm also losing interest if I cannot get results after all this work to constantly manage trainings. Maybe I am doing something wrong so can someonw then please hwlp with this?
04/08/17 00:59
in all fairness you wanna spend real money on a virtual game like come on are you for real? Then expect to be bonused is all I will say, like It's the people who spend real money that have ruined the fun for everyone else who doesn't spend because the people who are not willing to spend real money on a game can't compete without MB and most of the players who don't spend want a straight up fair match, but can't get a fair shot at being promoted because of the people who spend obscene amounts on a game so for me I' actually don't mind giving someone a taste of their own medicine depending on whats in it for me like 4 goldballs or the difference between jumping up a league or not.
04/08/17 07:38
Dont forget ur energy levels i win lots of gc games against stronger teams because they forget about energy levels and do intense training and i come along and clean them up
04/08/17 10:52
There are ways to beat the bonus boys. Correct stat placements, good strategies and good subs being brought on at the right time and in the right positions can overcome someone using MB. It can also help you to beat teams that are much higher rated and higher level than you.

Recently we played Lomus Legends Originals and they smashed us but that's not the point I am making here. The team I challenged and beat 6-0 probably thought I had used MB when I had not as not long after he challenged me to a friendly (can not use bonus in a friendly) and we had a nice 10-10 draw. So don't always blame MB. You can always play a friendly right after to see if it was MB or if they were just better than you on the day.
04/08/17 15:17
Ashley, it's the people who spend money on the game that keep the game online and free.
04/08/17 15:31
Indeed it is TerraNovan.

As for an argument of "spending real money on a virtual game".......how many millions play games such as World of Warcraft and other online "virtual games" and pay very large monthly subscriptions for the privelege to do so plus any extras they are "offered"? Let people play agame the way they choose to and stop ramming your own opinions down everyone elses throats. If you are that bothered about it, make your own version and make it Open Source, otherwise stop moaning about the developers having to earn a crust albeit in a different way to most of us.

I don't like MB and would prefer to see it completely removed. I don't use it unless forced to as a "tit for tat" and only ever in Guild Challenges. I don't like buying players for real hard earned cash but occasionally the AH is so bad that if I have a very good player retiring, I will do so. I will also never criticise anyone else for doing so, in fact, going back to TerraNovan's point, the big money spenders are the guys keeping it free for the majority.

Rant over
04/08/17 16:47
Where's the "like" button?
05/08/17 01:29
90% of coiner teams play the same way! They rely on high speed strats and subbing! Top level is so boring and so is top 100.Top teams attacking you offline with full speed and subs.... there is no skills in that

I don't even bother to use subs these days. I'd much rather a fair challenge and don't even sub against teams offline in training games even if I'm losing.
05/08/17 08:01
Allan Thomson :

There are ways to beat the bonus boys. Correct stat placements, good strategies and good subs being brought on at the right time and in the right positions can overcome someone using MB. It can also help you to beat teams that are much higher rated and higher level than you.

Recently we played Lomus Legends Originals and they smashed us but that's not the point I am making here. The team I challenged and beat 6-0 probably thought I had used MB when I had not as not long after he challenged me to a friendly (can not use bonus in a friendly) and we had a nice 10-10 draw. So don't always blame MB. You can always play a friendly right after to see if it was MB or if they were just better than you on the day.

Hey Allen, do you remember what team you played at lomu's? With a close game like that depending how many levels lower you were we wouldn't have thought you used mb

Did you use subs ?
05/08/17 10:19
I am pretty sure it was Woody and yes I always use subs when I am online. Our 10-10 draw I got the equalising score right at the end so I was quite lucky. Loved playing that game though. I was Level 36 at the time.