Sport shop

05/01/18 22:10
I would rather say missing % signs

"A. Lvl 3 cone adds 15% to your training rate so 100% becomes 115% and 200% becomes 215%
05/01/18 23:05
Well yes that too Coach.

BM given the context of - is it +15% or is it simply +15 - I thought the % in your a) was a typo, but looks like I may have been mistaken
05/01/18 23:19
Does a player with 200% base training rate go to 215% or 230%, that's the question.
05/01/18 23:26
Yes I see, it is just that you have framed the question differently. Maths can be confusing! I suspect it is a straight addition of +5, +10 or +15 to the base number. So "A" in your terms. I could be wrong
06/01/18 00:37
All those that rant about MB, this is another way of using game cash to get an advantage. I buy items and use MB, both are a part of the game and neither need collaboration with others to fix results. Play within the rules and feel satisfied that you have progressed legally is my motto.
08/01/18 10:59
The game is a disgrace hence i have stopped playing GC's and tournies and will be selling up end of season in protest will comeback if MB and the sports gear ever gets taken from the game until then i'd rather not play as it's no longer about who has the best tactics it's just about who can bonus the biggest and has more sports gear disgusting really
08/01/18 19:12
Ashley Longthorn :

what they probs don't tell you is you can only apply your gear to one player wouldn't surprise me one jot don't own the sports shop personally but it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to make it so if you wanted the gear to take effect you'd have to buy the same product about 15 times over so each player had his own gear. Just a way to get people to spend silly.

Surely this has to be a wind up? You’re not this thick. Black Monks comment about you being a grocery bagger is more apt by the day.
08/01/18 19:28
Bluemooners :

Ashley Longthorn :

what they probs don't tell you is you can only apply your gear to one player wouldn't surprise me one jot don't own the sports shop personally but it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to make it so if you wanted the gear to take effect you'd have to buy the same product about 15 times over so each player had his own gear. Just a way to get people to spend silly.

Surely this has to be a wind up? You’re not this thick. Black Monks comment about you being a grocery bagger is more apt by the day.

Lol, he is a great something. Let me paraphrase what was said, 'first of all let me admit that I have no clue what I am about to speak about. However, I have learned from the dbs on here that acting confident is all that matters. So let's show off my Dunning-kruger effect is in full effect. Blah blah blah, wrong info wrong info wrong info, because I'm not as smart as I think I am, Dunning-kruger effect(db effect would have been more appropriate but I wasn't consulted when it was being named), I am unable to assess the needs I have and thus I am unable to ever improve. Due to this I will fake it till I make it and if anyone calls me on my bs I will educate them about 2+2=fruit loops.'
08/01/18 19:33
And I never called Ashley a bagger, not all fids are ids
08/01/18 20:22
Haha this is epic