Waspy Tiger or Coach Pink fluffy balls/handcuffs for president?

17/09/17 19:26
Black Monks :

I guess I will put down my imaginary vote for the imaginary electon. Coach. That now adds a new guild, new country and new continent to the list

Thank you BM, much appreciated. Nudge those guild mates of yours to add their voice to the elections, that way we can see who the guild I have the most respect for in the game backs
17/09/17 19:27
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Karl Morris :

I'm flying the Flag for Team GB and as a collective we vote for Waspy

Cheers Jonny

Again thank you for voting Jonny, you guys can still have a fluffy pink ball for participating.

If I do lose against Waspy it will definately be against a worthy opponent.

I suppose I asked for that, maybe I should change allegiance or get a better strategy.

Good game.

Cheers Jonny

17/09/17 19:29
Karl Morris :

Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Karl Morris :

I'm flying the Flag for Team GB and as a collective we vote for Waspy

Cheers Jonny

Again thank you for voting Jonny, you guys can still have a fluffy pink ball for participating.

If I do lose against Waspy it will definately be against a worthy opponent.

I suppose I asked for that, maybe I should change allegiance or get a better strategy.

Good game.

Cheers Jonny

I think if we both subbed it would have been much tighter game, you've got a good team and strat going
17/09/17 19:33
Well coach, I think I have bad news for you. Due to the runaway results of this election I fear you have a name change in your future. You may elect to go with president coach fluffy but I have a better suggestion. President coach fluffy, prince of the forum king of all above and below. I think the title just rolls off the lips.
17/09/17 19:40
What happened to Waspy?

I promise I didn't put out a kidnapping or assasanation order on him, scouts honor.
17/09/17 19:42
Gooooooood G#d... Is this the 13 th time this guy is voting...
17/09/17 19:52
I vote for the Fluffy Pink Waspy Tiger, party because it is a very rare and endangered species and partly because I am indecisive. But I accept that I may be the first to have spoilt his ballot paper.
17/09/17 20:05
We are the Hutchie :

I vote for the Fluffy Pink Waspy Tiger, party because it is a very rare and endangered species and partly because I am indecisive. But I accept that I may be the first to have spoilt his ballot paper.

I am just glad you didn't vote for the Fluffy Waspy Pink Tiger Ball, I hear he can be a real jerk
17/09/17 21:26
Waspy will make an appearance when the time is right. He will be a shining light to lead the revolution... he will be no hybrid or fraud I. e claiming he has 6 masters degrees and was a top rugby player back in the day and was just edged out of international squad by Dan Carter... the man is a true shining beacon to support many guilds :-)))
18/09/17 06:59
I vote for Coach Pink fluffy balls