Bugs...

10/03/18 00:13
Has anybody actually received the gold balls yet or are you still waiting for them to arrive?
10/03/18 02:35
Sublinet was S-Nitro's previous name and they were based in Bordeaux, operated by Iranian cocksucker Samuel Collinet (whose father is a lecturer and can be gotten to as a punishment for his son, btw) and a cunt by the name of Cameron.

Cameron van den Bergh, Co-founder chez Sweet Nitro (Have a look at his fuck face on LinkedIn or Facebook.

Samuel Collinet, Propriétaire at Sublinet in Bordeaux Area, France. (You can find this cunt on LinkedIn or Facebook)

To avoid paying proper tax in France, they change the company name to S-Nitro with a fake business address in
an non-EU Eastern European city.

Their IP address is not one based in the USA as they use a VPN to hide their server, etc.

Samuel and Cameron, read this well as I WILL seek the both of you out and destroy you in ways you cannot possibly imagine, legally and otherwise, if you know what I mean.

So, take my advice and restore my team back the 1st position in my Level 64 league filled with Iranian cheating fuckers of the female members of your families, Samual and Cameron, you stupid cunts.

Beware, you motherfuckers as Bordeaux is only a short distance away.....
10/03/18 02:39
Already boarding the merry ferry with you, destination and objectives identified
10/03/18 03:10
Ghost Shadow :

Sublinet was S-Nitro's previous name and they were based in Bordeaux, operated by Iranian cocksucker Samuel Collinet (whose father is a lecturer and can be gotten to as a punishment for his son, btw) and a cunt by the name of Cameron.

Cameron van den Bergh, Co-founder chez Sweet Nitro (Have a look at his fuck face on LinkedIn or Facebook.

Samuel Collinet, Propriétaire at Sublinet in Bordeaux Area, France. (You can find this cunt on LinkedIn or Facebook)

To avoid paying proper tax in France, they change the company name to S-Nitro with a fake business address in
an non-EU Eastern European city.

Their IP address is not one based in the USA as they use a VPN to hide their server, etc.

Samuel and Cameron, read this well as I WILL seek the both of you out and destroy you in ways you cannot possibly imagine, legally and otherwise, if you know what I mean.

So, take my advice and restore my team back the 1st position in my Level 64 league filled with Iranian cheating fuckers of the female members of your families, Samual and Cameron, you stupid cunts.

Beware, you motherfuckers as Bordeaux is only a short distance away.....

hit them hard, legally or illegally. yes!!!
11/03/18 06:02
Have heard today that Rugby manager was updated and season reset back to day 10 of season... Guess that all wins/ points were kept and league ladder correct. How can they do that right and not this football game.
Is it because majority of teams/ guilds here are from Iran= cheating nation and that sweet cheat nitro is getting reimbursed for favouritism ?
..... Liverpool65
11/03/18 09:13
Does Rugby manager have the same server ? Are there as many Irani cheating guilds in top 50 if Rugby manager ?
Are the other sweet cheat nitro games as biased and corrupt ?
10/06/18 16:33
I am getting stiffed on my snack shops I checked what I should be getting and I AM LOSING MONEY!
12/06/18 07:51
ShaunC :

Has anybody actually received the gold balls yet or are you still waiting for them to arrive?

i got 10 gold balls for error 2048, i told them that it's disturbing me hard, they once said please clean your cookies, cache and others. I did clean them yet i still get error 2048, i told them um hello i still keep getting this, how long will it bother me? and they said, "It's a facebook problem and we cannot do anything about this, we offer you 10 gold balls as compensation". I did get them, however i complained about error 2048 on rugby and they said we cannot do anything atm, and they didn't even offer me anything, not even a gb as compensation. Oh well but at least the error 2048's gone
12/06/18 07:51
Guest 7TR0Y :

Does Rugby manager have the same server ? Are there as many Irani cheating guilds in top 50 if Rugby manager ?

apparently touchdown seems ok
12/06/18 07:53
Guest 7TR0Y :

I never seen an irani guild in rugby, however i have seen one Iranian player but he's retired and back to a newbie level so obviously he couldn't cope with rugby