Spotted

04/10/18 01:01
Peanut, if you are going to quote me please use the quote in it's entirety and stop making it fit to suit your own ends.

What I said was:

DHSFP :

I do see lots wrong with it and it does look like a fix unless Yaki made a schoolboy error after playing a GC game for a deliberate draw/loss for Gate Money (which does happen occasionally) but what gets me is both were safe in the top 9 anyway so why bother lol?

Far more annoying is the Legend Slayers v Stellalanders result. That was just too obvious to be an error.

As far as I can see you are just a stirrer. Another keyboard warrior Troll.
04/10/18 01:15
Really? Take a look at Yaki's comments. It's seems you're unable to assemble information, or indeed, read!
'Should've gone to Specsavers'!
He already admitted he didn't make a 'schoolboy error'.
So, the statement is NOT taken 'out of context'!
04/10/18 01:19
Peanut Butta :

Hi Bm,
the glib comment. What a surprise? What next? The insults? Or the philosophical quote from the search engine?
You are very easy to read.
Unable to answer the questions I posed in the previous post? Or have you forgotten?
So, I will challenge you. See if you can find, even. a hairline crack in any of the comments I have made on this thread, that I haven't answered already.
I doubt you have the intelligence, the wits or the critical thinking skills to find one.
I await your answer, take your time. You're going to need it.
Or I am going to have to rename you 'Blank Monks'?

ps. No 'chill out' comment. plz. Now that's really narrowed down your options, hasn't it.

Odd, my thank you was meant as a thank you. Would insults be more familiar to your normal interactions? Anyway, thanks for your assistance, hope you get over what is or isnt bothering you and I have no ill will toward you and no clue why you think I do. Enjoy your day
04/10/18 01:19
No hairline crack by the way. Just the grand canyon of no motivation.
04/10/18 01:35
But regardless, I will assume good intentions from you despite the apparent anger as evidenced by your all caps and name calling and I will believe your words that you dont want to argue or be the victim. So let's clarify your accusations first and then we will see the cracks if there are any after that, will that work? So here is what I gather
1. Two people played a match, one was offline and one was online.
2. The person who was online was dominant and part way through the match changed their kick strat
3. This resulted in them placing 2nd and 3rd instead of 2nd and I dont know?
4. This resulted in no changes to who was and was not promoted.

Is that correct so far? Thanks mate
04/10/18 02:33
In answer to your 1st comment:
Nope, try again, already answered:
My quote from earlier. 'If these two players are prepared to 'fix' a match just to secure a third position'

You are making far too many assumptions!
I am far from angry, as you are incapable of victimising me, you are also incapable of drawing my anger.
You challenged me with your first post, instead of looking to consider the true statements, I was making.
You first mentioned 'victimising'. So your comment about not 'argue or be the victim' is nonsensical.
You are obviously mates with one of the players involved (no 'hairline crack' there then). I can only assume you are trying to protect him. Not working.
The comments made by both players are very good indictors of 'guilt'. Neither has decided to really argue their case. Because they don't have one to argue, they know, as well as I do, I'm 'on the money'. Any fair-minded person looking at Yaki's comments, would raise a great deal of suspicion, in my opinion. You have deemed (as well as DHSFP) not to consider these comments at all!
By my 'all caps' I presume you mean block capitals, very few.
'Name calling' no evidence of that! Although I have been called a 'troll' (new one for me). I have not reacted, apart from statements of fact.
You may feel slighted at some of my comments about your intelligence, yet to see evidence of it!
So, let's look at your questions, the relevant ones, already answered, so I will repeat.
1) Irrelevant.
2)Why would he change to a kick stat? To perhaps to keep the score to a respectable level, to avoid scrutiny?
Remember 3rd v 2nd winning by 35pts at the 46th minute when he changed his tactic.
3) Answered twice, now. Your comment is on the button. Just to secure 2nd and 3rd. The result having been reversed would enabled the 4th place team to finish 3rd.
4) Exactly, see '3'.

So. instead of protecting 'mates' why don't you try a more considered opinion.
Still haven't found the 'crack'. Mate.
04/10/18 03:30
Mate, I didn't challenge, I was telling you about taff and I even said if you knew it already to carry on. That's not confronting. I'm not protecting anyone. So I'm asking if I understood your arguments. Let's relax and have a discussion, calm minds can prevail.
1. Very relevant and in ways beyond those already posited. In fact there is real motivation to lose on purpose when the game doesn't matter. I think it is obvious the reason but I'm not going to explain gameplay. And just because one person thinks something is irrelevant doesn't mean it is irrelevant.
2. Nope, has to do with my response to number 1, but I'm not here to develop your understanding, it wouldn't take much thought though to deduce.
3. Does anyone care about the difference between 3rd and 4th in the top league? Nope.
4. See 3

Now, you can ask these guys if they fixed the match. Yaki has already told you that he sees no problem with a person fixing a match so he has no reason to be dishonest. And taff already responded as well. I hope things improve for you moving forward. And I love your newly acquired verbose responses.
04/10/18 07:25
Well this thread didn't go as I planned lol
04/10/18 08:34
Guest GCHHEF :

Well this thread didn't go as I planned lol

My current Schedule will provide the concrete evidence that you asked for Guest. Clearly, the 15 games that I have lost were all fixed, there can be no other rational explanation.
04/10/18 12:43
Hi Guest GC,
I will address you as you seem to be the only fair-minded player on this thread (Hutchie has made an amusing comment, I don't include him).
What we are dealing with here is a clique of players operating to protect their 'own'. I am a regular league and tourney winner, so when I watch games, I know what I'm looking at. The match report has been deleted through no-ones fault.

Two players looked at the game that I know of. Myself and DHSFP. Isn't strange we came to the same conclusion, at the time?
See the quote above (DHSFP), also Yaki did not leave a bad strat over from previous game. My quote from a previous thread 'To all you match-fixes' page 3:

'I did take a bad strat from a previous game into account'

Take a look again at Yakis comments, on the first page, he is being honest to a point.
Have you noticed NOT one high level player has critised him for the comment that he's prepared to fix matches for a mate? (Especially DHSFP, who has continually moaned on threads concerning match-fixing) Doesn't that speak volumes?

So, consider these consider these comments. I would like your opinion.

Cheers.....