Idiosyncratic....

21/10/18 23:01
/
21/10/18 23:03
-
21/10/18 23:12
21/10/18 23:53
Hey man no need to get stressed gregory , we both know what the guy did and the fact he gets his members to act on his behalf says alot more about him than it does us. When we was one of his members he said we was cowards for not replying to him in chat well only coward on here is the man himself he talks about us having no backbone yet he's so spineless that he gets his members to post for him.

I like how some of the members tried to shift blame onto myself by saying my comment on chat caused the issue when in reality the real reason it all kicked off stemmed from the PMmsg that zap sent gregory that prompted me to respond. If that msg hadn't of been sent I would of been none of the wiser and just maybe we'd could of even had a bit of peace in the game.
22/10/18 13:34
Wow! Big talk coming from a little boy who came to our guild pretending to be MK Spurs and Taffy 2?!!! Wanted to help us out; seek closure, etc??? When exposed; was so stupid to carry on being an impostor, and did not have the balls to reply to Zap's messages? ! It only proved to us what a big worthless coward you really are, Ash. :D
22/10/18 14:33
Get over it, boys, and play the game instead. Each of you have your own version of things; imagined, twisted or otherwise, so, crack on and play on or leave the game altogether, chaps? Thank you.
22/10/18 20:36

Zap Just so you know, you should never be judgemental without knowing the facts, and for this, I will welcome you to meet up and "chat" and let's see who stands thereafter. Anytime and let's arrange something as I hate judgemental pricks who wants to get involved with things they know nothing about. Bring it on, Ashley.
Myself :call me judgemental but how I see it is you went a bit mad cos the man missed a gc like wow seriously i guess there is more but thats what i see anyways you will never silence me just cos your high levelled gives you no special status
Zap
Go fuck yourself as I am not like you who thinks you are the best in everything.....no, being humble is soemthing your son and you will never know the meaning of....come on, let's meet if you have the balls, you stupid cunt!!!
Zap
No one can ever silent you because you talk shit all the time....just words but no deeds....that's what I know and have witnessed countless times....so fuck off unless you want to arrange a meet in Chapeltown to "talk" things out? Come on, just let me know when and I will let you know where to meet and what time....come on, do not be a paper tiger and come meet me!!!
Myself
i really dont like your attitude it truly stinks just cos I turned against you you have to get irate over it anyways I don't need this so with all respect adios I wont be replying to you

Zap
You have been a coward all your life, so, about time you showed some balls
No, it is just you had the audacity to be judgemental, come to our guild without invitation...and pass you one-sided judgement???Who the fuck do you think you are???
Once again, running away and hiding, you fucking coward....anyway, I know what you look like, so, be careful what else you say.....
Oh come on, the fun has just started.....come on, make my day even better.....

and there guys is just one of the many conversations myself and zap had but it was toxic before that . So now you all know how he likes to speak to his members past and present join at your own risk.
22/10/18 23:59
23/10/18 15:45
boo-hoo-hoo!!! lol.
get a life little boys.
will send zap a private message for u, ash.
23/10/18 16:00
thinkerman :

boo-hoo-hoo!!! lol.
get a life little boys.
will send zap a private message for u, ash.

Do not waste your time on impostors who came to our guild trying to seek closure and offered to bring his super team to help us, thinkerman! This already proved what our guild knows.....Ash is a bell-end who is deluded and cantankerous. lol

Also, thinkerman, I sent Z a message and he just laughed it off and said Ash has proven he is just a little coward and he has better things to do with his busy life! Do not waste time on screwed-up people like them, I say, mate! lol