Some Clarification on the "Cheats" Thread

25/06/20 16:24
I told the truth Mic. I tried to call them off you and give you a way out. I have never had a problem with you myself. I am sorry that you have chosen to ignore the gesture.

Damage's and Omega's. Let's call an end to this and leave this sorry person to rot in the hell that is of her own creation.
25/06/20 16:37
Blaidd Unigol :

I told the truth Mic. I tried to call them off you and give you a way out. I have never had a problem with you myself. I am sorry that you have chosen to ignore the gesture.

Tell me the gesture. As you said I never did anything wrong to you, yet you allowed them to spread lies about me. And I counted you as a friend.

Your post did nothing except repeat previous post and claim a victory for Damage.

I have kept quiet for long enough.
I need no way out now. When Damage propaganda stops, I’ll stop.
25/06/20 16:50
Blaidd Unigol :

Damage's and Omega's. Let's call an end to this and leave this sorry person to rot in the hell that is of her own creation.

I particularly like the edited addition.
Hahahaha.
25/06/20 16:52
There is no propaganda. I have told you the truth and it appears you are too thick to understand it. Not a lot that can be said about that really.
25/06/20 17:06
Blaidd Unigol :

There is no propaganda. I have told you the truth and it appears you are too thick to understand it. Not a lot that can be said about that really.

Propaganda -
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.

I did not say you told lies, other have but your view is biased to lead a positive viewpoint of Damages sense of high morality.

Give up cheating is not as good as never cheating!
So cleaning up a game that Damage assisted to make dirty is no victory. Just stop look for glory because if it.
25/06/20 18:10
The problem is Mic that you were involved in refund gate as much as anybody else. So if I and the rest of Damage are cheats then so are you. We've paid our dues and cleaned up our act. I'm not so certain that you can say the same.

That's the long and short of it.
25/06/20 21:16
You must all have plenty of gold balls from all this cheating, use them for good and settle this old school. Just be mature and call each other names via changing guild names.
25/06/20 22:59
Blaidd Unigol :

The problem is Mic that you were involved in refund gate as much as anybody else. So if I and the rest of Damage are cheats then so are you. We've paid our dues and cleaned up our act. I'm not so certain that you can say the same.

That's the long and short of it.

You are right, a cheat is a cheat there no proportion of being a cheat. Or a better cheat than another.

Although SweetNitro gave some teams a lot longer ban that others on the refund fraud.

Which is exactly my main point.
Don’t come on here claiming to saviour of the game. Because you’ve cheated. Confess, apologise, show remorse or keep quiet. The choice is yours but don’t gloat how good you now there’s another scandle around the Guild.

And when you change let others see the improvements for themselves by not getting involved in the next scam, directly or by association. Don’t go broadcast it yourself with lies and misleading information.

And let’s list it.
Guild destruction
Spying on guilds
Refunds fraud
RF glitches.
Match fixing
Bots
Personal attacks. Not just me.
Names changes that gets teams banned

What the next scam that Damage will be accused of but claim their innocence or their reform.?

Yes I know them all and now I chose not to use any.
A bit longer than since January and nothing since I’ve left Damage.
26/06/20 02:53
Caernarfon RFC :

Always tough against you mate, your one of the greats. I havIng an indifferent season, someone is definitely meddling with my account. If i check all my setting, I can me competitive.

Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Caernarfon RFC :

If you identify a glitch surely the correct thing to do is to raise a ticket Not exploit it to your indirect financial gain and obtaining an advantage over others. If you don't it is a form of cheating.

Its time to draw a line and for everyone to play fair.

Absolutely. The game has been full of glitches that most have taken advantage of over the years. But yeah, if we report the glitches, we can keep the game a fair playing field.

Congrats on today's win by the way Gwyn. I got online right at the end at it was too late. You dominated, well done!

Have you tried ticketing Nitro? If you genuinely suspect someone is messing with your settings, they should be able to trace the log-ins to your account. It should all be there in the server logs I would imagine.
26/06/20 10:11
I wonder how many people will still sell players 24 hrs before the season to see if the glitch is fixed? And if it isn't will SN punish them just because?