Selling Players.

21/03/16 17:39
I thought i will express my disappointment here.

I don`t think is normal when you haven`t sold a player to lose him.You have already paid recruiter points when you got him so it`s not normal at all.

Also the seasons are to short!only 13 days wich means your players will get old way to fast.
21/03/16 17:50
Cristinel, your first comment.. This could be likened to a player retiring in real football, you don't get any transfer fee from that player.

For the second question, many on the forum agree with this hence I have asked the admins to either increase the season length or reduce the aging rate
21/03/16 23:33
Vishal another idea to put forward would be...on final year before retirement year have a sell now option for say 100 recruiter points
22/03/16 00:12
Vishal i think what he mean was when you put a player on the market if no one bids for him you lose him for nothing, he should come back to your team. i agree with him, this is a stupid system
24/03/16 10:04
Those are good ideas Mick and Shaz, I will include this in the next ideas suggestions pack.. Although the first portion I've sent through still needs to be looked at by the admins