Good player looking for a new guild -

16/08/16 17:26
Hi Guys,

I'm on the lookout for a new guild. I'm currently part of the UK Elite. I'm looking to join an upcoming active guild that is English speaking if anybody is interested in taking me on. I have a team rating of 105, so hopefully I can be of use to someone. The main reason I'm offering my services to one lucky guild is because I see the same few teams all the time on guild challenges, and it's boring. So it would be really nice to join a new guild that's looking for a good player and to get someone different on a challenge, because the game only ranks you against similar teams to your guild ranking so I see the same few all the time and at the top end a lot of teams are using the present in the top left to buy success which just isn't right I know anyone can do it but I prefer to play the game legit and win because of my skill level and tactics not because I've bought my way to the top.

So If your interested in taking me on please reply tell me what team your from and i'll consider all offers

thanks in advance.
16/08/16 20:27
Dream killer
17/08/16 11:02
Yeah dream killers spunds like a guild for you.. ace advice there
18/08/16 16:47
with all said n done, i can vouch for ashley n say he's a really active n good guild member.

i was with his guild for a while but left because a mate started his own guild. uk elite was a good guild.

good luck, ash