Patch 4.2

14/09/16 15:16
Not sure if admin intend putting anything here but I have just noticed that the ios update has arrived.
If you are on ios and have not got it then go into the app store and update the app for the game.
Your game log in screen gives details of the 'changes' some of which I have no doubt will generate another wave of discussion both for and against, as always.
14/09/16 15:27
Hello - a couple of questions which hopefully aren't completely stupid:

- they refer to level 22 buildings. Is this only the stadium or are they adding extra plots and buildings? I presume it's the former but worth checking.
- the above 155k fan point, do the recent level 21 rules still apply, with the there new 155k rule in addition or it is instead of the lvl 21 fan rule?

Cheers
14/09/16 15:28
I am generally pleased with what they have done, a step in the right direction, and just think in 12 months time there will be no MB for some!
14/09/16 15:41
I like this update.
14/09/16 16:04
guest_1449674361096 :

Hello - a couple of questions which hopefully aren't completely stupid:

- they refer to level 22 buildings. Is this only the stadium or are they adding extra plots and buildings? I presume it's the former but worth checking.
- the above 155k fan point, do the recent level 21 rules still apply, with the there new 155k rule in addition or it is instead of the lvl 21 fan rule?

Cheers

No extra plots but all buildings lvl up to 22 so plenty to do.
Not sure about the 155k rule and how it applies together with / or instead of the former 142k one. The info provided does not go that far. I for one will be in no hurry this time to upgrade the stadium but I am sure there will be the usual 'flush' members who will be on it straight away and who will report back one way or another.
14/09/16 16:15
Cheers!
14/09/16 18:05
Good luck with that 12 month wait Tolgate. Game is stale and I've given up clinging on, season after season in the hope of the developers adding something to the strategy side of the game. It was great fun up to about level 16 but from there to 27 has been nothing but a rinse and repeat. Anyway, no regrets and thanks for the good times.
14/09/16 18:40
BB Webb Ellis :

Good luck with that 12 month wait Tolgate. Game is stale and I've given up clinging on, season after season in the hope of the developers adding something to the strategy side of the game. It was great fun up to about level 16 but from there to 27 has been nothing but a rinse and repeat. Anyway, no regrets and thanks for the good times.

Well this was the second movement with MB and there is light at the end of that tunnel. But I agree there is a need to freshen other things up, we will see...
14/09/16 23:54
BB Webb Ellis :

I feel much the same I play the game for the actual matches not for the building, the developing of tactics and trying to beat the best is where the fun is not in building building building
15/09/16 00:48
Private message doesn't work on iPhone. With device turned horizontally the qwerty keyboard covers the send button