One time offers

01/10/16 14:57
Just a moan about prices. 7.99 fine but every player package is 40 pounds now. Sort it out sublinet and give us more choice
01/10/16 15:01
It goes up the more you buy it, so you've bought a load of offers to make it cost that much. Wait a while and it'll come back down again but it's all incremental
01/10/16 19:19
The incriments is in my opinion fair. It limits players thats got huge credit card balances in a manner of speaking and gives fair oppurtunity to players who don't. Unfortunately there will always be people who spend hundreds or thousands of pound/euros to get an advantage, but thats part of the games
01/10/16 22:48
Croxton :

It goes up the more you buy it, so you've bought a load of offers to make it cost that much. Wait a while and it'll come back down again but it's all incremental

Or you could always consider the alternative of advancing through the game using patience and skill
01/10/16 23:11
Oh that's a without question one, but that didn't seem to be an option here given the current cost of his special offers... I have not and will not buy a player out of principle that I get where I get on merit not on my wallet or MB, but for those who are happy to pay then my answer stands
02/10/16 00:01
Yes, I was directing my comment at Brett rather than you Croxton.
PS impressed at the number of heal kits you manage to exchange per season in your guild
02/10/16 12:16
Thanks for input. I only bought one player but had a low end money and heal kit. Good news is i have never spent a penny of my own money on the game. Google rewards!! Yay.
Cheers lads.
02/10/16 12:27
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Yes, I was directing my comment at Brett rather than you Croxton.
PS impressed at the number of heal kits you manage to exchange per season in your guild

Thanks it's a pretty common occurrence for multiple guys to get over or at least close to 1000 a season now, but you should see the sheer volume of messages and tactical debates going on, as well as the drunken south Africans posts... That's far more mind blowing
02/10/16 13:12
Those South Africans are uncontrollable aren't they? Why can't they take their lead from the perennially sober and sensible Brits