Miracle Players?

17/12/16 22:15
I have what I would call a decent strategy - I've beaten a fair number of teams with more stars than mine. So I was quite surprised when my 24* team was beaten by a 9* team.

I figured they must have used mb, so I played a friendly. I won, but on by 3 points. Now I know you're thinking it must be strategy, right?

But...

How do you put it down to strategy, when his 9* players with speed points of 15 are out sprinting my players who have speed points of 35+ ? In fact, all of his players ran faster than mine, though my players all have higher stats.

Take into account that his team had only 67% morale while mine has 100%, my team was on full energy and playing with a high rythym setting.

A good defensive strategy or something, I could understand. But out sprinting my players in the above circumstances? What do you put that down to?
17/12/16 22:41
Could be attack and defense speed settings or individual strategy settings
18/12/16 05:29
Might be right Coach... just surprising if such a strategy setting can give players that much of a boost.
22/12/16 20:40
Strategy building more developed possibly and I agree with Q ball depends on how you train I suppose