New to the game

08/02/17 16:39
I'm new to the game and it seems there are lots of retirements and the forums have been quite quiet for a while. Is this game dead, dying or something else? Don't want to invest time in a dead game.
08/02/17 17:02
I can only speak for myself here. I played the game for nearly a year and a half and I pretty much achieved what I could in the game without taking out a second mortgage on my house.

So is the game dying? Well yes and no. For the old timers like the me yes, for new players still learning the game and figuring out strategies and counter strategies and and and its a definite no.
08/02/17 21:27
Hello everyone
Whether anyone could help me regarding formation of players.
So that it fitted with the player number 9 passes the ball players 10, 12, 13,.
He keeps playing Players Scrum and the ball can not get to the players on the 10th
Thank you
09/02/17 00:22
Baručija 10 :

Hello everyone
He keeps playing Players Scrum and the ball can not get to the players on the 10th
Thank you

Play around with your forward threequarters settings for a start, there will be more tweaks required but I'll leave that for you to figure out
09/02/17 18:37

thx..
if you can a little better explanation would be grateful
09/02/17 18:38
Coach qBaLL :

Baručija 10 :

Hello everyone
Thank you

Play around with your forward threequarters settings for a start, there will be more tweaks required but I'll leave that for you to figure out

if you can a little better explanation would be grateful
09/02/17 18:44
Dude I'm not going to spoonfeed you, play around with the settings I told you to and see what happens.
09/02/17 21:45
qBall is right - you need to play around to a) find a way of playing you like and b) find a way that's effective. As you can see from the top rankings - anyone can beat anyone at the top levels and there's quite often 10/15/20+ #1's each day.

The secret is to play about though and to experiment.
19/02/17 21:09
HI Guys

I just started playing a few days ago and I have played 3 chamionship games so far. I seem to have scored 2 draws even though I have 2 x 5-0 wins......

Do you have to score at least 7-0 to get a win ( score in my last game )
19/02/17 21:12
Gerry Brawley :

HI Guys

I just started playing a few days ago and I have played 3 chamionship games so far. I seem to have scored 2 draws even though I have 2 x 5-0 wins......

Do you have to score at least 7-0 to get a win ( score in my last game )

No there is no min score to get the win, a drop goal would give you the win mate, what i sugest you do is take a screen shot of your results and your league table and then open a ticket and explain the suituation and attach the screen shots mate.

Hope this helps and good luck and welcome to the game.