GUILD STANDINGS

04/05/17 14:37
Hi Guys,

Just a quick on about the guild standings.

Currently guild standings are made up of fans per guild.

With all the new updates going on as well the guys are leaving there current guilds to make super guilds and climb up the ladder in guild standings with fans.

Honestly I do not think this is fair as there are guilds that have been together for a long time and there Winning Streak so to speak with gc challenges are quit impressive as well.

So my question is this should the guild standing not be determined by gc wins instead of fans?

So we can see who is the cream of the crop so to speak?

Or is there no way that this can be added to the fans maybe in some way to better the guild standings currently.

What do you guys think????
04/05/17 15:54
The folks at the BMRS used to have the real top 10 list posted weekly but they have been tough to get together lately. Fans are worthless imo (many completely disagree with me on this and they have every right and good points) and a GC streak is lessened due to mb (hard to lose if you use mb, easy to draw) so I believe, along with the folks at the BMRS, prefer to use the top 100 individual ranks since mb cannot be used.
06/05/17 22:07
Why should GC's be rated on crowds ?? makes no sense at all, GC's should be rated by the teams star rating, this would be made up of the teams top 15 players, and not what some teams are doing, loading their reserves with lower star players to give a false star rating. surely that would be better ?
06/05/17 23:45
Every way that can be tried has a work around. It really comes down to if a person wants to act strong or if they want to be strong. If they want to be strong they will long for the opportunity of a challenge. Truth be told, when the gauntlet is thrown down I have only seen 6 or 7 guilds stand and be counted vs the truly best. So, the others can talk all they want, but deep down they know they aren't a true top 10 guild. Just look through the chat history of guilds that offered to match anyone and guilds that accepted the challenge.
07/05/17 19:49
We played a top French Guild last week who were ranked in the top 3. They'd obviously invested heavily in their squads but they played hardly any training games and the individual members were hiding in the lower rankings. If they lose a game they will play a training game against weak opponents to restore their lost fans. I couldn't be a member of that.
I've been playing since January 2016 and my teams are at level 39 and 40 as well as sitting regularly high in the rankings. I want to test myself against better teams and play without fear of losing fans that I can win back later.
Rant over. Personal standings over Guild standings every time for me.