What training is best

13/09/17 13:43
Does doing four 30 minutes training's work out equivalent to one 2 hour session as far as training points for each player? Trying to work out if the extra energy spent on 2 hour training is worth it. Thanks
13/09/17 14:18
I have read in the past that the higher a players energy at the time of training the more points will be earned. Thus the 30 min training would be marginally better. However, I have not tested this so I cannot confirm it's accuracy. Good question though, I look forward to other responses
13/09/17 14:51
I think this answers the question.
https://www.sweetnitro.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=11708&page=1#post-86788
13/09/17 17:36
If you're too lazy to open the old thread the short answer is that 8 x 30 min training sessions is equal to one 4 hour training session in terms of training points.

However the energy depletion is drastically more on a 4hr session than what is is on 8 x 30 minutes. So being online gets rewarded
13/09/17 23:05
I'm less lazy than you are rude coach. Thank you to the others the provided helpful comments. The lack of useful information about how to play this game means we rely on the forum. Tools like coach make life less fun.
13/09/17 23:09
Don't let him get under your skin dude - your more than welcome to join our guild
14/09/17 01:50
Dragon blade :

Don't let him get under your skin dude - your more than welcome to join our guild

Guest, please stop trying to rehash stuff with each of your posts. Everyone has happily moved on
14/09/17 05:55
Guest GHGMON :

I'm less lazy than you are rude coach. Thank you to the others the provided helpful comments. The lack of useful information about how to play this game means we rely on the forum. Tools like coach make life less fun.

I'm missing how giving a helpful summary of an old thread on a new thread is rude. The implication of being lazy and not wanting to open the old thread was directed at members reading this thread that does not want to open the old thread and not yourself directly.

Reverting to name calling is also completely uncalled for...
14/09/17 12:42
I'm neither bothered by people like coach or interested in his point of view. A quick look over his posts shows he is quite a troll. I had both hutchie and black monks provide very good information so thank you.
14/09/17 13:12
Back on subject please.