Waspy Tiger for President!!!

13/09/17 23:59
I like the way you lay down the law to these guys who step out of order Bro
14/09/17 22:11
LOL how old is this kid?
14/09/17 22:22
Don't bite the bait phalanx, let it drift on by.
14/09/17 23:01
And waspy, I do think you've brought a lot to this forum so my statement doesn't mean I don't. My statement is pro cordiality and not anti-waspy.
14/09/17 23:47
TerraNovan Phalanx :

LOL how old is this kid?

Just banter dude.. nothing wrong with an opinion sweetheart
15/09/17 07:36
Black Monks :

And waspy, I do think you've brought a lot to this forum so my statement doesn't mean I don't. My statement is pro cordiality and not anti-waspy.

Chill out BM, it's only banter. I saw the original post and laughed. "That's set me up for a roasting," I thought, and looked forward to some humour. Good-natured banter is absolutely at the heart of rugby.
15/09/17 08:24
Waspy Tiger :

Black Monks :

Chill out BM, it's only banter. I saw the original post and laughed. "That's set me up for a roasting," I thought, and looked forward to some humour. Good-natured banter is absolutely at the heart of rugby.

Agreed Waspy. We have pro rugby players in our guild and banter is the key to us all getting on. We also even have a few lawyers that respect 'Judge Dredd' aka Waspy 'I AM THE LAW' ;)). One of the boys suggested a 'lonely hearts topic' for members on here ALL the time. I said 'it's not worth it buddie - one could take it the wrong way and have a nervous breakdown' let's have a bit of banter with 'Mr Dredd'... don't anger him though
15/09/17 09:32
Dragon blade :

Waspy Tiger :

Black Monks :

Agreed Waspy. We have pro rugby players in our guild and banter is the key to us all getting on. We also even have a few lawyers that respect 'Judge Dredd' aka Waspy 'I AM THE LAW' ;)). One of the boys suggested a 'lonely hearts topic' for members on here ALL the time. I said 'it's not worth it buddie - one could take it the wrong way and have a nervous breakdown' let's have a bit of banter with 'Mr Dredd'... don't anger him though

Lol.

I don't honestly know how people who can't take a joke get through life - banter makes even the worst times much more bearable.
I feel honoured that you want to have a laugh at my expense, to be honest.
15/09/17 12:19
Waspy, this wasn't created as banter to roast you but a passive aggressive (not part of rugby culture I know of) attempt to rehash old stuff.

But, to keep the banter going. I have spoken with the members of my guild that aren't lawyers or pro rugby players and the only one left is a psychoanalyst. He has diagnosed you with DID and the original poster with BPD and BID. #roasted
15/09/17 14:26
Black Monks :

But, to keep the banter going. I have spoken with the members of my guild that aren't lawyers or pro rugby players and the only one left is a psychoanalyst. He has diagnosed you with DID and the original poster with BPD and BID. #roasted

That is interesting BM, but what we really want to know is how your diagnosis came out