Hey Doghouse!!!!

01/12/16 01:00
Just wanted to send a personal invitation to you in order to invite you into the Coalition of Conquerors! You really know your stuff, and think you will be a great addition to our quirky, fun, yet competitive family. We are a mixture of vets(ha, actually, both kinds, military and experienced players) all the way to brand new beginners. You can search, and look us up, and let us know if you would like an invite. I do not know your team name, or if you are already happy with the guild you are in, but thought I would extend an offer. Carry on!
01/12/16 09:11
Hi Jason. Thank you very much for the offer, it is very kind of you!!! Unfortunately I am already in a "longtime" guild. We basically a bunch of game hoppers and come a pretty long way together (about 1 to 2 years). By the way my in game name is "Bulldog" and I am in the guild "the clueless". Still pretty small but I will get there with lots of patience and brainstorming Thanx again!!!!!
01/12/16 09:24
To think a dog from Africa who has never touched a football is that knowledgeable
01/12/16 09:36
qBaLL the Horrible :

To think a dog from Africa who has never touched a football is that knowledgeable

Don't be uhm.... horrible
01/12/16 16:04
You know you wouldn't want me any other way bully
01/12/16 19:51
HAHA! Now that is funny! That's cool. Gld everyone is happy and having fun. I have actually seen that guild name before during my month of playing. Good luck.
01/12/16 20:52
Jason Riley :

HAHA! Now that is funny! That's cool. Gld everyone is happy and having fun. I have actually seen that guild name before during my month of playing. Good luck.

Thanx Jason. All the same to you mate!!! Our guild name sums us all up and we and trying desperately hard to learn all the ins and outs of the wonderful game. Only thing we got on our side at the moment is a pretty good knowledge and alot of experience regarding sublinets games, general settings, problems and so forth. As for the special plays it's still a bit French too us but we will catch up.... Hopefully lol. Keep well and see you on the field
02/12/16 19:09
Whatsup Bully and Q I see you guys are playing nice for a change Whatzup Jason!
02/12/16 19:20
Wazzzzuuuuup Myth. Nice to see you here! I have been placed on a short leash and the pound is knocking on my back door so I got to be a good boy
02/12/16 19:31
I always play nice, its not always nice for the others but I enjoy it