challenge matches while you're resting

08/12/16 00:39
You should make it so that people can't challenge you unless you say you're up for it. You do the cardio training, get down to sixty something percent, and somebody comes along and beats the crap out of you. Should be able to withdraw yourself from competition if you're down like that, especially while you're still doing it!
08/12/16 17:30
That is an excellent idea. Especially if you are stupid like me, and accidentally hit the wrong button!
08/12/16 22:49
Also, how come everyone I can play is rated higher than me? First, I was level one, playing ones and twos, and beating the crap out of everyone. Then, suddenly I leveled up to like three, and everyone was a five or a six. Now, I'm a six, I think, but this new rating thing, I'm five twenty six, and everyone on the board I can play is a four hundred, except two, lower five hundreds than me. How does this work?
08/12/16 22:54
David Neaves :

Also, how come everyone I can play is rated higher than me? First, I was level one, playing ones and twos, and beating the crap out of everyone. Then, suddenly I leveled up to like three, and everyone was a five or a six. Now, I'm a six, I think, but this new rating thing, I'm five twenty six, and everyone on the board I can play is a four hundred, except two, lower five hundreds than me. How does this work?

With the new ranking system you are challenging a player for his spot in the rankings, so you are ranked 526 and lets say the guy you challenge is ranked 500 and you beat him, you will then go up to ranking spot 500 whilst your level and other attributes remain the same. The game will then generate new opponents with lower rankings than you and the cycle continues.
11/12/16 13:23
With the new ranking system you are challenging a player for his spot in the rankings, so you are ranked 526 and lets say the guy you challenge is ranked 500 and you beat him, you will then go up to ranking spot 500 whilst your level and other attributes remain the same. The game will then generate new opponents with lower rankings than you and the cycle continues.[/quote]

Well, isn't this fun, I can only play people ranked higher than me. So, I get the crap beat out of me. Fun fun fun, boys and girls. Oh, and thanks for the guide that tells you how to play the game. So complete and detailed and available.
11/12/16 19:57
Jason Riley :

That is an excellent idea. Especially if you are stupid like me, and accidentally hit the wrong button!

Woohoo I am not the only guy doing this
11/12/16 21:16
David Neaves :

You should make it so that people can't challenge you unless you say you're up for it. You do the cardio training, get down to sixty something percent, and somebody comes along and beats the crap out of you. Should be able to withdraw yourself from competition if you're down like that, especially while you're still doing it!

I appreciate where you coming from but allowing a player to "block" challenges will mean that you can stop being challenged alltogether and abuse the system to keep your rank and not lose fans. With many different people from many different timezones it also puts a bit of a damper on the possibility of doing this at certain times.

In my opinion the easiest and fairest fix to this is to automatically set the player energy to 100% just for the ranking challenges as you do not have control over this. For champs and tournament(and in future Guild vs Guild) if you want to or even accidently killed your players with training its your own fault as you were aware of whats coming
13/12/16 16:44
I like the idea of automatically setting it to 100% in the case of challenges. Fixes that problem. Great idea!