New Formations etc.

06/01/17 22:30
This game is good. But I'd personally request that the Developers look into adding new offensive formations Or allow all three phases of the game to be adjusted to each players liking. Mix the offense route creation with the defensive placement ability and do that for special teams too. You've got to mix it up to keep it interesting for some players. Thank you and Go Sam Tech!
07/01/17 00:17
Yeah, more adjustments would always be nice.
12/01/17 17:57
I agree! Also it would be nice if the QB could put the ball in RBs pocket. Because everyone could be a WR. For running games you should have the option which of your (RB/WR/TE) positions make the block.
12/01/17 21:44
Guest DHI411 :

I agree! Also it would be nice if the QB could put the ball in RBs pocket. Because everyone could be a WR. For running games you should have the option which of your (RB/WR/TE) positions make the block.

Run game actually being run game instead of short backwards pass seconded lol

As for making the block, there's a way to do that. Edit your play- where it says Auto, the arrows let you pick the runner/receiver, and you can drag arrows around to change the direction players run- then they block automatically. I slapped my blocking TE at FB in the Wishbone, he swings out and blocks for those outside runs.
12/01/17 22:26
Ryan that's really a cool concept using the TE like that. I've not done that one, but I've subbed a TE with OL on the Pro Set or Shotgun, just don't assign him a route or an assign pass. I have a sweep motion to my Wishbone where all three RB move in the same direction and usually the lead get the ball. Kind of sucks the LB's into the line. Haven't figured a way to move the OL effectively to run block on the move. Once put all the OL arrows backwards and that was interesting pass blocking but it didn't do well on RB runs left or right.
13/01/17 00:57
Nice idea! I had to switch the positions a few times, so almost everyone tried it on this position. Probably I didn't find a player with best value yet. Whatever...
I like the game. But with some little corrections it would be one of the best games I ever played.
13/01/17 03:22
Yeah there based in France, more into ruby and football (soccer). But it's a strategy game, and with some time you'll get use to it's nuances.
13/01/17 03:25
I don't mind their quirks, it's still more control over individual plays and more fun to watch than CBS Franchise Football and the like.