Change Post?

05/05/17 02:56
So what is the scoop on the change postion button? I just started playing again and found this. I'm assuming for GB you can switch player postions base off the stats but I guess it hasn't been activated yet.
07/05/17 20:46
Does say NaN, wondering if I can press it and pay 0
07/05/17 22:25
It just let you change base position of player. It doesn't consider player stat apparently ( you can change a CB into a RB). This will probably help ppl that have difficulties for replacing certains retiring players through the AH. It will cst some gold balls but it can be worth.
07/05/17 22:35
I wouldn't think of it as useful unless you're switching between offense and defense. If you're on Android, you can cross start players between phases anyway. I've also cross trained some to play outside their position, even if it was just in the same phase.
08/05/17 09:00
That is useful, TOGO; being able to move from the defensive side to the offensive. Especially with retiring players. I like the way you are thinking.
08/05/17 19:13
What sells for plenty in the Auction House?
09/05/17 20:42
More easy mode additions. Instead of really having to manage your team like a real coach by actually using the Auction House we will just let you magically "assign" players to different positions because hey that is what they do in real football. SMH This is right up there with the magic slider. Why bother to do anything? Don't want to train your players just slider up. Don't want to manage you teams player base just reassign them.
10/05/17 10:11
Toptown :

That is useful, TOGO; being able to move from the defensive side to the offensive. Especially with retiring players. I like the way you are thinking.

Thanks Mr Toptown