Rebels

We have one open spot at our guild. Our limit to join without invitation is 102.000, but if you dont have that many fan and still want to join, just let us know here and play me in a friendly, so I can invite.

All we ask is that you are active
yes its taken a while started this guild december 2015 with the aim of getting in the top 50 with in the year never thought we would get to number 1 so quick. we got the fans no problem thats the easy part but getting the quality and loyal teams is a lot harder; yes we took some bad defeats on the way and 1 or 2 teams didn't like it and left but most have stayed loyal and stayed put. some have said your guild have invited them and if they do there be no hard feelings because i know you have the same principles as me; and i have in the pass tried getting some of yours lol. anyway you soon be back on top thats not being defeatist just pure mathmatics if you get the team you want it be a 100k + team that will put you back there. but be sure we be pushing you all the way now
Hi, SA Swans. i am interested in joining your guild but i am only level 10 with 78,750 fans.
i will be at stadium level 16 in 5 days' time and am an active player.

thanks
Hey leigh,
thanks for you message ...if you play a game against me I can invite you ...what is your team name?
Greetz,
Robert
Hey Ian,
I;m sure I invited some of your guys, but they are very loyal indeed. It will be hard to stay on top though, We have a lot of teams that can not get more fans anymore, but I happy for you guys that you are on top now.. You guys surely deserve. You're a good bunch!
Greetz,
Robert
Hi, Robert,
thanks for your reply. i played a few games against your guild members and your team, and got hammered!!!!

as i didn't want to leave without thanking my guild leader and guild mates, they have asked me to stay as most of us were in the guild from the very beginning.

i feel really bad now and apologise for not being able to join your guild because i feel i will be letting these guys down even though joining your guild would be a dream as i would be able to learn so much from all of you at rebels.

thank you nonetheless and my sincere apologies.

Hi Robert
Well we just keep the number 1 position warm for you till you take it back off us lol. Yes i know its difficult to increase fan base we got 5 teams now max out so relying on teams like myself to do the same.
By the way did mad mick have the same problem
as I'm having now with loads of challenges lol
Ian
No problem leigh, you gotto do what is right for you!
James, you are making a fortune
there's still one of you to play .. Come on show me the ££££ every little helps