Rebels

I only have a few left after my recuiting war (which was fun) with MK, but wh do you put your best player in the market?
I was watching that war ! Made me smile think my days left with this game is very few needs major changes to keep me interested so you might just see the rest of my team pop up on the market soon !
I'll start saving then
Was indeed fun lol. 'Ethan' looks interesting...
rohnak ketawat... luckier and not born ... 1-0 vs forward 12-60 oportunities. 1-0 vs old scool 8-60 oportunities and goal in own....you must give thanks to your great extreme luck. gratz!!! xDDDDDDD
ronak ktwt, that if, in friendly matches (you can not pay) there is the reality of your quality. still deluding and still paying premiums .xDD
yesterday delete a 4-1 ronak challenge and not pay, when I got up today had lost 1-0 with 60 shots and 8 mine ronak, that shows your payment of 50% improvement, stay with your Guild 400 tokens, I I'll take that ronak spent 20 million to eliminate Forward and Old School.

A greeting. Yive
payment guild match is unfair, it just would not be able to pay, there's actually look. paying to win proves nothing. 20 million less. I have never paid a guild match, I think too much advantage because the enemy can not defend themselves.
.http://fotos.subefotos.com/d3cd1a0ae8986c96f54664d20de59d98o.png

ronak are the best paid, but nothing more.
bonus matches shouldnt be used in guild match i my opinion .Because the opponent cant use it if they are defending