Recruitment search criteria

26/04/16 03:26
Moenieb Davids :

So how do we get the developers to respond

I think it's fairly obvious that it'll be quicker to learn to communicate fluently in French than expect a developer to respond on here in English.
27/04/16 13:30
The problem is more the limited resource - people are putting forward loads of suggestions, way more than they can cope with at one time. We need to prioritise, and also be aware that easier changes are more likely than more extensive ones. I'm quite happy to collate a list to pass on, but the problem is how we agree on what's important?
27/04/16 13:54
Waspy ... Just a thought, is it worth you putting down your top 10 recommended changes on a new string, then people can simply add the number in comments for the ONE they would like first ..... Probably the only way to get a quick poll without setting up a poll
27/04/16 14:03
Sounds like an idea, Taff - big problems is which idea on MB to take onboard.;)
27/04/16 14:06
Waspy Tiger :

I think you will be surprised - MB is a BIG one but other areas will be raised too. Give it a go ..
27/04/16 14:22
Waspy Tiger :

Mine of course lol

Or put a few mb options on the list and see which gets the votes
27/04/16 14:24
Gareth Lewis :

"Waspy Tiger" :

I think you will be surprised - MB is a BIG one but other areas will be raised too. Give it a go ..

Taff's suggesting I make the list and people vote on it - makes sense, because it's likely to get very difficult to manage if we ask everyone to suggest changes. I suspect the best way is just to list "MB changes" as the option, then if it wins, we decide which option we want.
27/04/16 14:50
Waspy Tiger :

The problem is more the limited resource - people are putting forward loads of suggestions, way more than they can cope with at one time. We need to prioritise, and also be aware that easier changes are more likely than more extensive ones. I'm quite happy to collate a list to pass on, but the problem is how we agree on what's important?

thats easy .. loose mb in champs. first

then points for gvg.
from there take your time and enjoy a better game

27/04/16 14:57
We know MB is a big issue so suggest, a specific thread and people choose ONE of the following... ONE vote each lol
Options
1. MB removed from Championship matches
2. MB reduced in Championship matches to 10%
3. MB removed from tournament matches
4. MB reduced in Tournament matches to 10%
5. MB removed from from both Championship and Tournament.
6. Blah blah blah
And so on .....
27/04/16 15:11
Taff - British Lions :

We know MB is a big issue so suggest, a specific thread and people choose ONE of the following... ONE vote each lol
Options
1. MB removed from Championship matches
2. MB reduced in Championship matches to 10%
3. MB removed from tournament matches
4. MB reduced in Tournament matches to 10%
5. MB removed from from both Championship and Tournament.
6. Blah blah blah
And so on .....

start the thread lol in french too lol