Locking of Threads

19/02/17 21:40
Colstons :

Some times comments are deleted before you all get to view them because there are abusive you then View thread and think what's all the fuss about
Yes I locked threads but didn't know they were pinned, we as mods are still learning how to use certain things as given no training and find out as and when issues raised.

I think some of you forget children have access to this game it's not just adults. So some times locked in advance of the way the chat is heading nothing stopping you discussing proper issues (family friendly) that relate to game.

Again thank you for your comment

I see very little in either to warrant them being locked, to that end could you please provide us a little clarity on this. This would clearly help us all in the future, and I agree children play this game and chat should be clean and non abusive.

Thank you in advance
19/02/17 21:46
Liverpool maybe the comment has been deleted hence why you see nothing wrong in it but because a comment Was made it was locked incase they tried again
19/02/17 21:48
But if the comment has been removed, then there would be no reason to lock the thread would there?
19/02/17 21:50
To stop them posting it again
19/02/17 21:50
Colstons :

Liverpool maybe the comment has been deleted hence why you see nothing wrong in it but because a comment Was made it was locked incase they tried again

Then that makes complete sense. Does that go for both threads Colstons and if the comments are deleted (I accept) maybe a quick explanation of this would help us understand why the thread was closed then I am sure we would all be content with this.

19/02/17 21:51
Colstons :

Some times comments are deleted before you all get to view them because there are abusive you then View thread and think what's all the fuss about
Yes I locked threads but didn't know they were pinned, we as mods are still learning how to use certain things as given no training and find out as and when issues raised.

I think some of you forget children have access to this game it's not just adults. So some times locked in advance of the way the chat is heading nothing stopping you discussing proper issues (family friendly) that relate to game.

If you can delete posts why have you not deleted posts where I was called a cancer in your defense?
19/02/17 21:54
I will remove post if i see and think inappropriate, I don't see everything written on but try my best if you can tell me which thread will happily remove
19/02/17 21:55
Yes Liverpool, in future will say comment removed thread being closed then if that helps
19/02/17 21:56
Colstons :

Yes Liverpool, in future will say come t removed thread being closed then if that helps

Colstons

Thank you for your time, its appricated and thanks.
19/02/17 21:56
Colstons :

I will remove post if i see and think inappropriate, I don't see everything written on but try my best if you can tell me which thread will happily remove

Carshalton was active on the post and by not asking for it to stop he in turn encouraged abuse directed at me innapropriate and then I was lectured by him which resulted in additional comments from one person directly and inappropriately by me. I have no issue with you colstons,, you are not antagonistic, you are open and you are able to articulate expectations