Ice Cream Van

01/03/17 22:14
I need new socks :

Black Monks :

Let's get back to the parking lot idea, could we have a parking lot that allows access to ice cream trucks? This would be game changing!

I think its more of a concern to me is the lack of a pub, how can i treat my players to a after match function if i dont have a pub.... Which brings me to my next point which is we need a kebab shop cos my players after being to the pub will want a kebab... Its no wonder my team performs poorly

Yes we should have different restaurants to feed us fatboys in the pack. We could have an indian, chinese, burger joint, kfc, and an italian pizzeria. The game would be so much better then. Plus yes a proper Pub.

The moderators could act as bouncers if anyone has drank too much, or are being to greedy with food? Fantastic ideas guys.
01/03/17 23:06
Caernarfon RFC :

I need new socks :

Black Monks :

Let's get back to the parking lot idea, could we have a parking lot that allows access to ice cream trucks? This would be game changing!

I think its more of a concern to me is the lack of a pub, how can i treat my players to a after match function if i dont have a pub.... Which brings me to my next point which is we need a kebab shop cos my players after being to the pub will want a kebab... Its no wonder my team performs poorly

Yes we should have different restaurants to feed us fatboys in the pack. We could have an indian, chinese, burger joint, kfc, and an italian pizzeria. The game would be so much better then. Plus yes a proper Pub.

The moderators could act as bouncers if anyone has drank too much, or are being to greedy with food? Fantastic ideas guys.

Wow that sounds a great idea
01/03/17 23:19
Caernarfon RFC :

I need new socks :

Black Monks :

What would be brilliant would be if say you had a kebab shop and sent your players there then that'd increase say strength but you'd see a dip in their stamina or speed stats. With a pub morale could go up but pass accuracy or ruck coordination went down...
01/03/17 23:22
Actually, maybe a pub isn't such a good idea, imagine the scenes when Black Monos drew Slippery Tigers in the cup! Throw in alcohol and you'll have a riot!!! Hang on, maybe a police station too!
01/03/17 23:25
El's Dynamos :

Actually, maybe a pub isn't such a good idea, imagine the scenes when Black Monos drew Slippery Tigers in the cup! Throw in alcohol and you'll have a riot!!! Hang on, maybe a police station too!

Oh dear
01/03/17 23:33
Ive been thinking, with all these teams and guilds, we need a laundrette to clean kits and jockstraps. And a seamstress too. Also with all this bruising rugby dont we need a massage parlour?
01/03/17 23:35
Caernarfon RFC :

Ive been thinking, with all these teams and guilds, we need a laundrette to clean kits and jockstraps. And a seamstress too. Also with all this bruising rugby dont we need a massage parlour?

I fear this thread is unlikely to have a happy ending...
01/03/17 23:53
Oh and a pet shop so we can buy our team a mascot.... Oh and a shop that we can buy our players some ummmmm errrr icing sugar just like ali williams
01/03/17 23:59
Oh and we had better cater for the wags so we will need a hairdressers.....

And better get a lawyer as i can see a few divorces happening after the players get a massage
02/03/17 00:02
I need new socks :

Oh and we had better cater for the wags so we will need a hairdressers.....

And better get a lawyer as i can see a few divorces happening after the players get a massage
will that affect player morale? Will they start randomly asking for wage increases??