Name calling is a ban

10/03/17 22:16
Quite rightly, Liverpool asked all of us not to take his questions off track. So Black Monks, I give you the chance on this thread to say who was calling you names (I know this sounds like school yard nonsense) and exactly what names were you called?
10/03/17 22:25
I did not say I was called a name, please genuinely read the post that was deleted, I said that carshalton called members of this community names when he said the recidivist idiots. So either he doesn't understand what those two words mean, or he was calling people names. And that has been grounds for a banning. And just as predicted no more than an hour ago, the name calling is started by mods just after the French dev team leaves for the weekend. Just like the four weekends prior to the last weekend. Patterns are spotted, and the antagonizers have been seen. Me not remaining silent is not me antagonizing, it is me standing up for the antagonist used. And to the point of many on this forum the fact that all mods are members of team GB seems rather convenient when it is team GB members that stir the pot on Fridays and saturdays
11/03/17 07:22
It would be nice if there were an extra 1 or 2 mods from guilds other than team GB only for diversity. I am not concerned about conspiracy within a single guild(I don't believe there is collusion anyway). We all have contact with dozens of members outside of the game. Monks you are obviously well educated and sensible as documented on the threads, you also contribute nicely with your ranking system and with answering questions well to the newbies. I applaud your persistence on the issue and I actually agree with your stance, however, you constantly bringing up your issues on virtually every meaningful thread is becoming rather annoying for a growing percentage of us. I do not condone the mods actions and blindness to some issues but I think you have taken this too far.

An apology from a virtual user to your virtual user cannot be of such importance in your life, surely? If you did receive an apology and one or both of the mods stepped down what would you truly gain? Nothing more than a little emotional victory badge that still doesn't resolve the issue.

The mods would have very little to moderate, if anything for now, if this constant thread derailment was ceased.

You have won the battle, however your continuous action will cause you to lose the war.

11/03/17 10:50
Well said Beastie.

It has become clear even on the forum that several players are getting irritated with the same tune day in and day out. It has lead to me becoming silent player on the forum in frustration. Lets hope moving on becomes an option sooner rather than later.
11/03/17 10:56
Well said guys.

Kind regards
Jonny's Marauders
11/03/17 10:57
Im not irritated by it. Moderators are not here to contribute, they are here to moderate only. I have been called names by them often, and when you pull them up on it they delete the thread. I personally habe been compensated by Sublimet over such imcidents.
11/03/17 11:02
Caernarfon RFC :

Im not irritated by it. Moderators are not here to contribute, they are here to moderate only. I have been called names by them often, and when you pull them up on it they delete the thread. I personally habe been compensated by Sublimet over such imcidents.

Mate,

Mods have every right to use the forum as much as we do, there main roll is to maintain order as/when needed. There entitled to an opinion on threads they can comment and add value, there not just supposed to be silent in the background bro.
11/03/17 11:58
Liverpool RFCXV :

Caernarfon RFC :

Mate,

Mods have every right to use the forum as much as we do, there main roll is to maintain order as/when needed. There entitled to an opinion on threads they can comment and add value, there not just supposed to be silent in the background bro.

Spot on Liverpool. Thank you.
11/03/17 12:14
Carshalton Colts :

Liverpool RFCXV :

Caernarfon RFC :

Mate,

Spot on Liverpool. Thank you.

Completely agree with Liverpool but the mods have not always been objective, at points there has been subjective punitive measures taken by mods. Having said that I don't envy the mods. Further, at times the mods have been leniant and quite frankly seem to have become a lot more subdued.

This has all gone too far, is quite ridiculous and the members who have such strong points of view should really spend less energy on the matter.
11/03/17 13:02
I would say there is far more than a victory, there is one person who refuses to acknowledge a huge problem and that one person continues to put fuel in the fire and act innocent. Read carshalton post yesterday and explain why he would add recidivist idiots to the post except to show off that he is above the rest of us. That is the issue. He won't apologize for what he did because we can't make him, not because he is just. He calls for a family friendly forum after calling people convicted criminals that are stupid and tries to act like the bigger person? Some use their power to bully and I stand up to bullies.