The 6.71 Patch

16/01/18 23:24
No official rules were broken so tough to ban. Now they have removed it from the game. As an outsider who doesn't do this but also hasn't been impacted negatively by this practice, I fell they have done a nice job.
16/01/18 23:45
Monks, it shouldn't need writing in stone somewhere that fixing league games isn't allowed. It's cheating plain and simple. You're obviously more lenient than I. Either way we're singing from the same hymn sheet, we just have different views on how the culprits should be punished (if at all). As always there's a spot for you at Webb Ellis should you ever decide on a comeback.
16/01/18 23:58
I appreciate it, I'm just on the forum and sim city though.
17/01/18 09:57
At least they took notice and are trying something. Personally they (the Match fixers) should be shot at dawn....
17/01/18 13:16
Ciren RFC... :

At least they took notice and are trying something. Personally they (the Match fixers) should be shot at dawn....

The problem would be stopped overnight if they actually punished teams. Point deductions or suspension from the game for 2 weeks.
Why they are so scared to punish teams i don't know.
17/01/18 14:41
Bluemooners :

Ciren RFC... :

The problem would be stopped overnight if they actually punished teams. Point deductions or suspension from the game for 2 weeks.
Why they are so scared to punish teams i don't know.

I think you of all people would like them banning people for doing what is judged wrong without breaking rules less than anyone. You seem to be the victim of bad judgements more often than most (not at all saying they are just, this my point). If they could ban without rule breaking and you are the one that they dislike the most then you will get banned without rule breaking the most. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely
17/01/18 19:38
Deep man, deep
19/01/18 06:40
Dunraven Castle :

If you look in the Congratulations To Ciren thread in 3rd Half, he reckons, and I agree, that there were 17 pre arranged draws or wins in the championship we were both in.

What's your team name / Guild? I'll drop you a friendly to say hello!

Wales/The Exiles
19/01/18 14:53
Guest G8SUU3 :

Dunraven Castle :

If you look in the Congratulations To Ciren thread in 3rd Half, he reckons, and I agree, that there were 17 pre arranged draws or wins in the championship we were both in.

Wales/The Exiles

I caught you just after you trained and got lucky!
20/01/18 00:49
Dunraven Castle :

Guest G8SUU3 :

Dunraven Castle :

Wales/The Exiles

I caught you just after you trained and got lucky!

Are you Ravens by any chance? If so, you caught me offline and trained, but I'm not sure either of those things had much bearing on the score - you walloped me good and proper! Give me six months and I'll be back for a taste of revenge

I will add though that you sub in exactly the same way that I do - so it's heartening to know I am doing something the same as a level 59...