Develop a Fair Version of Game !

10/04/18 05:01
Guest 2JY4KM :

One minute you blame the french and next minute you are blaming the iranians. Make up your mind Gregory lol. You would have to be the biggest whinger on the forum. Grow up and accept that there are plenty of players who are simply better than you and learn from their example. You'll improve and be better off for it.

I'm blaming them cuz they are seeming to be getting help by them,lmao. Maybe i should just quit the game,that way you won't have any whingers around!
10/04/18 05:08
Guest 2JY4KM :

One minute you blame the french and next minute you are blaming the iranians. Make up your mind Gregory lol. You would have to be the biggest whinger on the forum. Grow up and accept that there are plenty of players who are simply better than you and learn from their example. You'll improve and be better off for it.

And plus i'm not the only one complaining about iranians that they cheat a lot. MAYBE YOU'RE AN IRANIAN RIGHT?????
I also lose to smaller teams than me but use a lot of cheats and offsides bro,think harder and you better grow up too, I'm just writing my thoughts,not being a whine in your mind, so you better think what u say or you could catch problems yourself...
10/04/18 09:21
The original posts were made when sweet cheat nitro stuffed up the whole season - reduced it to only 4 games. That's what we were all complaining about. Comments needed to be read in context with what happened at that time.