Few suggestions to make the game more “realistic”

27/08/18 19:44
well i've used MB once since i joined the game, against a much stronger opponent in a GC, so i wouldn't expect to be affected
27/08/18 20:21
i did 724 points 2 seasons ago without MB and without subs.. So I would say Yes it will continue
20/09/18 10:25
1 5 7 and 13 I love... the others I see as tweaks or possibly over complicated.
26/09/18 08:35
Point no 13....
Make friendlies, tournie matches and championship matches all same.
Friendly matches is not a true reflection off once strength, friendlies should be based on your true offline strat settings. At the moment, the defender gets a small % advantage over the challenger.
I have also lost in friendlies by 20, only to win by 15 in the tournie... Remove any restrictions.

Create an offline ranking system, no subs. To be top dog, your strat needs to be the best, not strat plus subs...
This will show who's has the best offline strat.
26/09/18 11:02
Hi Guest,

Point 13 (should be 14) Friendlies are there to practise (or improve) your own tactics, or view another's. I agree 'restrictions' should be removed. You are barking up the wrong tree stating a defending team has an advantage (unless you count receiving from kick-off). The advantage is given to a team (home or away) playing a higher level opponent.
The disparity in scores, in friendlies, against same level teams, can be due to a number of factors. Although, I never take a 'friendly' score too seriously, it is just an indicator.

Point 14 (should be 15). This would never happen (like auto-subbing). Sweet Nitro would prefer ALL teams to be playing online, reasons - obvious.

Cheers....

26/09/18 13:18
Who said anything about auto subbing? Offline strat is exactly what it means....no subs.... Period. Just who has got the best offline strat bragging rights.
26/09/18 13:25
The map games is not a true reflection off the best, almost like the old guild ranking system, which is based on fans, where as the new system is about the best guild.
My suggestion, give us a offline strat mapping system... 5 games a day as is, no subs allowed.... We all can beat a player a level or two higher if he is offline whilst you are online changing subs.... Also, in order to challenge top dog no1, you must be ranked second or third... That would make top spot last longer than the current 15 min... Bragging Rights...
26/09/18 13:39
So, what would you do about 'energy'?
27/09/18 03:08
I hear your concern.
At the end of the day, the top 100 ranking is not accurate. We can debate quite a lot about the considerations to determine what makes top 100, and how you make it, whether it is winning record per season, tries scored on average per game, points scored per game etc etc etc... At the end of the day, all players give respect to top players who's offline strat is solid... A few names comes to mind, VMAX, Sogeking , Wolves and many many more. I don't like to swap subs if I play map games, and if I lose, then my offline strat was not good enough, and my opponents ranking is deserved. The top 100 should be the best.... Not a piggy back, leapfrog method.
Let the map games be sub free...
Rank 2 and 3 is the only ones whom can challenge top dog, the rest must first beat either no2 or 3, before a run at top dog...
27/09/18 03:42
I think I would let people challenge those above them to determine who is the top 100, let the cream rise.