Match Fixing Part 3.

03/11/18 20:35
It's the rubbish you spill on here all day every day. You're becoming the most hated guy on rugby manager
03/11/18 22:28
*Saruman* :

Guest JEXZW :

*Saruman* :

https://www.sweetnitro.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=20695

So, actually, you are potentially Hull FC Sean, he likes to stir it up, lol. Judging by the Krusing post you did a little while ago with the sign of "S", I reckon I'm not too far from the truth.

Didn't you retire? What are you trying to achieve here??

Damn Jim, going a little Inspector Clouseau here to find that out.

Yep, had my inspector Moores hat on, ha ha. So if you aint Sean, who are you? And why are you giving me greif? What have I done to you? Just curious.

Ta.

He's just another no mark hiding in the shadows with the rest of the cowards. Probably match fixes whenever possible and begs for strats from better guild mates. Man up and divulge your team name or crawl back under your rock you coward.
04/11/18 10:11
I brought the popcorn, Now who brought the fizzy drinks?
04/11/18 10:56
Guest 4BK15N :

It's the rubbish you spill on here all day every day. You're becoming the most hated guy on rugby manager

Pretty sure I'm not on here every day dude. I'm becoming the most hated guy on RM?! Says who?? And for what?? Posting games that have been fixed on here so everyone can see who the cheating fixers are and which guilds need to fix games so they stay in the top league and thus their guild stays at the top of the rankings??

If that's annoying people well, good!! Since Sean left it's been quiet so someone had to step up, ha ha. Unless you are Sean since you have access to his account, and I know for a fact you are using an account of Sean's.

Top players and guilds should not need to fix games and it's surprising how many decent teams do fix, and it's a bit sad.

So, if you aint gonna tell me who you are and continue to hide behind a guest name, can you just go away and stop clogging up this thread, or come and play me to reviel yourself. But I guess your just another gob on a keyboard.

Laters nomark (Cheers Mooners, forgot all about that one, lol).
04/11/18 11:09
I was told you're brining my name into stuff on here saruman you little rat.
I don't even play this game so watch your mouth. I never match fixes EVER. So don't start brining me into stuff on here. If been gone for 4 seasons and i still hand your arse to you when ever I want.. if you've got something to say to me ring or text me..
I havnt a clue who the guest is, I had 9 accounts and gave them all away to guild members that are not part if the same guild any more..
Know your facts before you call me out.
You truly believe people don't show me things still
04/11/18 12:57
Hull fc. Sean :
had 9 accounts and gave them all away to guild members that are not part if the same guild any more..

5. The account is person-related and absolutely not transferrable. Therefore, the user shall be obligated to refrain from transferring his account to third parties either for payment or through gifts.
04/11/18 13:14
Hull fc. Sean :

I was told you're brining my name into stuff on here saruman you little rat.
I don't even play this game so watch your mouth. I never match fixes EVER. So don't start brining me into stuff on here. If been gone for 4 seasons and i still hand your arse to you when ever I want.. if you've got something to say to me ring or text me..
I havnt a clue who the guest is, I had 9 accounts and gave them all away to guild members that are not part if the same guild any more..
Know your facts before you call me out.
You truly believe people don't show me things still

Lol Sean, chill your beans son. I havn't stated that you fixed matches, but i did state that the guest is using an account that you used to run. I did also state that you have retired and I have asked the guest to name himself as he is clearly not you.

The 1st time I used your name was after i found a Krusing recruitment post from ages ago, and I only went looking at old posts when that person posted my number on here, so I got a mutual friend to look in to it and they managed to rectify the issue, probably the same person who alerted you to this.

I have not used your name in a negative way, we had some decent games when you were playing, and yes, you often had the upper hand.

So, before having a pop dude, read whats been posted and if you could shed light on who is using that Guest account, that would be useful as they are too soft to tell me who they actually are. Oh and if i did have an issue with you i'd call you out no problem, however I don't. I also don't have your number or any numbers of RM players not in my guild, why would I?

Hope you enjoy the Eng V NZ game later dude.

Big love,

Saru.
05/11/18 10:49
Guest 4BK15N :

You're smoking some strong dope there jim. I could text you anytime i want . just because I don't have my team set up on here doesn't mean I'm hiding from you. I've seen you get piggy backs before. You're only RH because you cane with ifc.. or should we say IMB.. Don't piggy back from your new guild leaders. They're a lot higher rated then you'll ever been.

05/11/18 13:24
Ruddies 0 Optimus 0 (both spuitpoep)
05/11/18 15:55
hhhhhatseL :

Guest 4BK15N :

You're smoking some strong dope there jim. I could text you anytime i want . just because I don't have my team set up on here doesn't mean I'm hiding from you. I've seen you get piggy backs before. You're only RH because you cane with ifc.. or should we say IMB.. Don't piggy back from your new guild leaders. They're a lot higher rated then you'll ever been.

Lestahhhhh, is there a reason you quoted that particular segment??