Report Match Fixing Update

12/04/20 15:13
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Not so Damaged :

The Master :

DHSFP :

Nice to see there is a way to finally have everyone playing fair and square.

I bet a lot of them ask for Match Bonus to be reintroduced because of this though

Great work to expose this crooked guild. The guild should suspended for a couple of seasons at least.

You do realise there was a fixed match in Damage

Yes actually, and it was also reported. We have a no fix policy, and 2 of our French contingent unfortunately fixed a game. But we showed no partiality.

2 of my own guild mates are right now on the brink of demotion from top level next season. I have only lost 1 game this season so it would have cost me nothing to give both of them the win in our games late in this season. But I didn't. We agreed, we both play to win. Even though those 2 guys are being helped into demotion by La Cagnannaise match fixing in our league. Mavericks was given the win today by Cagnan, and Breizh was given the win by Stockholm, effectively keeping Ankliv and Dreadlocked Warriors in demotion territory. Is this fair? Is this sportsmanship? Is this honorable?

Come on Ystrad, you once fought against this too. You should be seeing this as your victory as well. Why did you sell out?

Hello Nick.
I'm happy with the changes believe me. I was against match fixing in the past and always said if you got a good strat then you can beat them like you have this season. It's great seeing you back kicking 4ss. As you said in a previous comment, You understand the reason for it is to help your friends out. Before I joined La Cag and started fixing I gave fellow friends in other guilds wins to survive. It's annoying seeing people come on here complaining about fixing when they were doing it every game. The fb chat group was for arranging No MB but then people were asking for wins and it kicked on from there. All in all in started from that fb group and everyone involved can only blame themselves not just La Cag.

12/04/20 15:26
Ystrad, its he scale and organisation of the cheating to advantage one guild and disadvantage another which is disturbing. Sanctions have to follow. Damage were rightly punished but surely you must now accept that Le Cag must also suffer the same fate. You should have made a stance and tried to stop this cheating.

Not so Damaged :

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Not so Damaged :

The Master :

DHSFP :

I bet a lot of them ask for Match Bonus to be reintroduced because of this though

Great work to expose this crooked guild. The guild should suspended for a couple of seasons at least.

Yes actually, and it was also reported. We have a no fix policy, and 2 of our French contingent unfortunately fixed a game. But we showed no partiality.

2 of my own guild mates are right now on the brink of demotion from top level next season. I have only lost 1 game this season so it would have cost me nothing to give both of them the win in our games late in this season. But I didn't. We agreed, we both play to win. Even though those 2 guys are being helped into demotion by La Cagnannaise match fixing in our league. Mavericks was given the win today by Cagnan, and Breizh was given the win by Stockholm, effectively keeping Ankliv and Dreadlocked Warriors in demotion territory. Is this fair? Is this sportsmanship? Is this honorable?

Come on Ystrad, you once fought against this too. You should be seeing this as your victory as well. Why did you sell out?

Hello Nick.
I'm happy with the changes believe me. I was against match fixing in the past and always said if you got a good strat then you can beat them like you have this season. It's great seeing you back kicking 4ss. As you said in a previous comment, You understand the reason for it is to help your friends out. Before I joined La Cag and started fixing I gave fellow friends in other guilds wins to survive. It's annoying seeing people come on here complaining about fixing when they were doing it every game. The fb chat group was for arranging No MB but then people were asking for wins and it kicked on from there. All in all in started from that fb group and everyone involved can only blame themselves not just La Cag.

12/04/20 15:37
The Master :

Ystrad, its he scale and organisation of the cheating to advantage one guild and disadvantage another which is disturbing. Sanctions have to follow. Damage were rightly punished but surely you must now accept that Le Cag must also suffer the same fate. You should have made a stance and tried to stop this cheating.

Not so Damaged :

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Not so Damaged :

The Master :

DHSFP :

Hello Nick.

For real?
How can you be punished for match fixing? Should people from the past also be punished then?
Damage and others were punished for stealing from Sweetnitro, There iS a MASSIVE difference. But they weren't really punished, Only had to pay what they took from sweetnitro and then they kept playing the game as normal.
Huw used all those GB's to train players as kicking wingers, You don't see Sniper or others do that. They use their money to purchase GB's and do it legit. So you can say Damage cheated as well. But I guess everyone doesn't see that and just has a vendetta against La Cag.
12/04/20 15:40
To put it into perspective a little, La Cagnannaise have fixed over 60 games this season. The videos posted were just a snippet of what has been happening for years.

It's a bout time that all fixing was exposed, not just La Cagnannaise.

I watched a coue of games from yesterday that looked suspicious. The fixing will now be a lot less obvious. Switching to lose strat partway in the game, putting rhythm down to 0 to help your opponent. The 2 matches were from yesterday and the teams involved:

Cagnan vs Captain America
RDC vs Momento Mori

All 4 La Cagnannaise. So they will be more sneaky than ever and it has already started.

Let's just hope that whoever is monitoring this situation can tell the difference between a good strat and a losing one.

Many thanks for all of your contributions.

Regards,

La Cagnannaise Exposed.
12/04/20 15:42
Ystrad, you're not wrong - I remember because I was initially part of the Facebook groups for arranging no MB. I also threw the odd game back then to help a guild mate. I remember you also called me out for it on the world chat group on whatsapp and we had a whole thing about it.

In the words of Michael Scott of Dunder Mufflin, my how the turntables.

Look here's what I'm getting at. I'm not pretending I'm holier than anyone. But we do need to clean up the game a bit.

Every season there are teams relegated from top level - some because they simply weren't good enough, but in other cases because they were kept out by match fixing. In my league this season there is a team that has only win 2 matches legitimately and the rest have been given to him through match fixing. Now he stands to gain promotion to top level again next season by the skin of his teeth, while a guy who had a very strong start to the season with all his wins coming legitimately stands to be relegated. How is that fair and honorable?

I mean I know this is just a gamez believe me. More than a year out the game, I don't take any of this anywhere near as seriously as I used to. But I know that everyone at top level pays to play competitively at the top, and all we want is a fair game. I'm telling you man, if the fixinf continues, many more than you all realize have already got their foot out the door. They'll retire and the game will die.

So let's call an end to the bullshit and play fair. Keep the game fun, challenging and entertaining, and we will let bygones be bygones
12/04/20 15:43
by the way Ystrad, that's a good win you got me with. Unfortunately for me I was set up for someone else
12/04/20 15:46
I did not steal from SN, nor was I accused. That scandal was one of the reason I left Damage as it will always be tarnished. Many teams were suspended, so they they faced sanctions. Just as now Le Cag must be sanctioned.

SN
Not so Damaged :

The Master :

Not so Damaged :

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Not so Damaged :

The Master :

DHSFP :

Hello Nick.

For real?
How can you be punished for match fixing? Should people from the past also be punished then?
Damage and others were punished for stealing from Sweetnitro, There iS a MASSIVE difference. But they weren't really punished, Only had to pay what they took from sweetnitro and then they kept playing the game as normal.
Huw used all those GB's to train players as kicking wingers, You don't see Sniper or others do that. They use their money to purchase GB's and do it legit. So you can say Damage cheated as well. But I guess everyone doesn't see that and just has a vendetta against La Cag.

12/04/20 15:49

For real?

If I can chip in here. Huw acknowledged publicly right here in this forum that what he did was wrong, and to his credit, he offered to pay back Sweet Nitro every cent for the refunds he claimed. And he did so. And as such, his ban was lifted after it had been served but he decided to retire. I respect that.

I can always respect a man who can put up his hand and say "I was wrong. Let me make amends."

But here's the difference between how Damage handled refundgate and how La Cag are handling FixGate: those at Damage who did wrong owned it, paid their dues and stopped doing it. By contrast, ALL at La Cag are involved in fixing matches and now that its all under the spotlight, none are prepared to be a man and acknowledge fault. Its just deny deny deny, excuse excuse excuse.

Come on man, let's put an end to it all and get back to hard rugby.
12/04/20 15:51
Well the new patch won't let people get away with fixing anymore which everyone is happy with. But there is a dark side to this that I doubt anyone had thought about Nick. For example let's say we played each other last game of the season and you needed the win to stay up and I was safe, I could put my lose strat on to screw you over and we both get losses. The game is now going down a dark road my friend. This guy who is posting all these results thinking he's doing a good deed for the game, Think again. This White Wizzard guy has never made it in the game and us trying to make a name for himself on here now. He will screw this game up for everyone and I mean everyone.
Personally I'd love the game to go back to the MB days when if you want to win you'd have to come online to make subs.
12/04/20 15:53
If someone throws a game on purpose to get the other guy banned, he will also be banned. SN have said both teams involved will be penalized equally.