The Extent Of Pandering To The Iranians By Sublinet

25/12/16 05:16
Not only is Sublinet encouraging their Iranian connections to carry on cheating, they are also making sure the Iranians have forwards available to buy as pack players whereas non-Iranian teams are only permitted to buy GK & Defenders generally! Go check Iranian teams and you will see they have forwards from special offers (cheap to buy if you are an Iranian!!!) they bought so easily. Good job, Sublinet, you guys are absolutely the biggest *********************

You know what you are doing!!!!
28/12/16 16:58
Yep helping cheats

But whats the point of doing it anyhow there is no money involved if there was then maybe I could understand why they cheat so whats the point of cheating in this game it proves nothing
28/12/16 17:46
In my honest opinion the only reason Iranians buy the packs is because 90% of them don't know how to set a proper team up anyway. A lot of the lads in the top level that are iranian wouldn't be there without the pack and very few know what they're actually doing, like I've never spent a penny on the game and sometimes my guild comes up against players with around 60-70 in quality difference and I take them on no bonus and go beat em. For me there is no point in trying to buy your way to glory if you don't have knowledge to back up the quality of player you have. For me the real champs of the game are players like PL, cris Milano and Brock the best as they are the hardest to beat not Aria, ahoseeina and any of the other Iranians. the difference being is someone like cris and Brock the best would destroy the likes of aria in because they know how to use the players they have.