10 STRIKER, WTF with U ???

26/12/16 09:41
FUCKIN UR ASS!! LOSERS
26/12/16 19:48
Hi, Ahmed, was it against those stupid Iraians? They are the wankers who destroyed the fun in this game. Hate them as much as I hate Sublinet who lets them get away with cheating and stupid tactics!!!

I know why you are pissed off and I don't blame you.
28/12/16 16:53
Totally agree the Iranians are turning this into a joke the only thing to do is play the same way & beat them @ their own game
28/12/16 22:49
The first time I saw that method I was a bit pissed with it myself so I did exactly that and sublinet screwed my entire team up and made my players run really slow and my keeper well he might as well have not been on the field they made him totally useless to make matters worse they wouldn't allow me to change anything in the advanced settings so as you can imagine I got a bit pissed cos every result was an instant loss and I was loosing my fans through something I had no control over. So I wrote support a message explaining what i'd done and others were using it I even mentioned teams using the 10 man attack to which there reply was something along the lines of

Gooday ,

We have defaulted your settings back for you so you can now change your formation please change to a more realistic formation. we can assure you nobody is using that formation

Kind regards
29/12/16 01:27
ASHLEY

Well their reply is total BS then
29/12/16 13:41
I know