Maxed bank balance

08/04/16 14:34
If I have a maxed bank balance how long and how much money can accumulate on my stadium from games?
15/04/16 01:13
I have yet to be in the position to max out my bank balance and really have no idea how you've managed it! But if it's maxed out you'll not accumulate any more money until you spend some. I'd assume it'll work the same as the fans max out does.
15/04/16 02:57
Ashley is asking 'money in the stadium' not in shops.
That's a good question that I don't know the answer.
15/04/16 04:31
I'm just waiting for old mate moderator to respond with 'You need to work that out for yourselves.'

It's a good question though so hopefully you get a decent response. Would be a shame to accumulate multiple millions and lose it all. Depending on the balances involved I'd probably unlock another building spot (but I'm obviously dealing with an incomplete story).
16/04/16 00:09
Yeah its just a general question. But I've currently got max bank at 72mill after 10 games in gvg so got me 32mill but did a dummy run over a few days and managed to hold 40mil on stadium before I collected it. Haha as for building slots my next is 74 million. So need to upgrade banks. Think I may have to do that once my builders free up.
16/04/16 00:09
Yeah its just a general question. But I've currently got max bank at 72mill after 10 games in gvg so got me 32mill but did a dummy run over a few days and managed to hold 40mil on stadium before I collected it. Haha as for building slots my next is 74 million. So need to upgrade banks. Think I may have to do that once my builders free up.