WHAT ???

26/07/16 11:58
Imagine the scene. I'm 12-0 down. It's the last play of the game. The next time the ball goes dead it's all over. My centre is flat-out for the try line. If he scores the try I get the all-important losing bonus point which will be crucial going into the last game of the season.
All of a sudden, one of the greatest upsets in sporting history happens. He throws the ball into touch and the game is over.
This is when he was flat out for the try line. This will appear in every "sporting bloopers" video to come, as well as the "what happened next" bit in A Question of Sport.
Tomorrow is the last game for me. Im gonna try me hand at Seaport. I've enjoyed the game overall but I think there's more bugs in it than the cast and extras in Disneys A Bug's Life, the 1968 children's classic The Love Bug, and Bugsy Malone (1976) with Jodie Foster and Scott Baio
26/07/16 22:57
I reckon he was on a promise after the game, either that or he heard the captain of the 2nds was getting a round in for the 1st time in 2 seasons...