Alliances

16/01/17 20:17
Ok there are now 5 guilds called Lomu's Arena of blue blood champions, which is fine, it annoyed Mooners which i'm guessing was the main objective. However isn't the whole alliance thing dead now with the in 48 hours rule?

Plus those that have "retired" would have given most of their RP away to make pretty much all of these guilds unbeatable in GvG now. I see Cheptow did very well out of it. Chep if you feel like throwing some my way as compensation for your unfounded MB accusations, i'd be happy to accept

On the retirement thing, its a tad narcissistic to keep announcing your retirement and then keep coming back. If you enjoy the game stay (even you Wizz), if not go, but please stop with these constant fan fair returns. I note some of the people in the retirement guild are still pretty active.

I'm starting a book - Taff's return - 2/1, Wizz 5/1, Little Wizz 2/1, Fish in any format 25/1.

Oh and Howlers - the door is always open, just give me the nod
16/01/17 21:05
doh, used my daughters account, the perils of sharing a PC, going to have to buy her a laptop.
16/01/17 21:26
You said earlier that the Barbarians account is your daugter's account. What is to be? Make your mind up time
16/01/17 22:24
Carshalton Colts :

You said earlier that the Barbarians account is your daugter's account. What is to be? Make your mind up time

It was, it got merged with my stadium when my forum account was lost. Her stadium was lost. She had to start again all over again - hence Jelly bean. Keep up Carhalton
18/01/17 00:20
2-1 ? I will have £5 ew lol
Selling up takes a wee while, but the team has no way back from where they are now lol
And was worth quitting to see Caernarfon be true to his word and quit too.......
18/01/17 01:50
Jelly Bean :

On the retirement thing, its a tad narcissistic to keep announcing your retirement and then keep coming back. If you enjoy the game stay (even you Wizz), if not go, but please stop with these constant fan fair returns. I note some of the people in the retirement guild are still pretty active.

I'm starting a book - Taff's return - 2/1, Wizz 5/1, Little Wizz 2/1, Fish in any format 25/1.

Jelly Bean / MB-Dot / M-Dot Barbarians (whoever your persona is today)

I announced my retirement from this game once about 4 months ago to my guild. As far as I know I have not posted it on the forum in a separate post like a number have done before me. I have mentioned it in other people's posts where it was relevant (like Caernarfon requesting a deal for him to retire if Taff and I did) but I'm afraid I'm not guilty on that one!

Sorry to disappoint you again but in this instance, since I have started selling up both teams, I have not given away my RPs to other guild members. Some players yes but not RPs. I still have plenty in the bank to frustrate people in the AH when I want to, and a certain few have seen that this week.

As for your odds on returning I would like to put 80,000 RPs on Little Wizz returning by April. That way, if I did start again, you would have to return 160,000 RPs out of your losings .... which coincidentally is the amount I know that you personally benefited from RPs being passed around the guild when I helped Fish back into the game! If you'd like to list a "mule" I'll send the RPs over

18/01/17 14:27
Welsh Wizzards :

Jelly Bean :

Jelly Bean / MB-Dot / M-Dot Barbarians (whoever your persona is today)

I announced my retirement from this game once about 4 months ago to my guild. As far as I know I have not posted it on the forum in a separate post like a number have done before me. I have mentioned it in other people's posts where it was relevant (like Caernarfon requesting a deal for him to retire if Taff and I did) but I'm afraid I'm not guilty on that one!

Sorry to disappoint you again but in this instance, since I have started selling up both teams, I have not given away my RPs to other guild members. Some players yes but not RPs. I still have plenty in the bank to frustrate people in the AH when I want to, and a certain few have seen that this week.

As for your odds on returning I would like to put 80,000 RPs on Little Wizz returning by April. That way, if I did start again, you would have to return 160,000 RPs out of your losings .... which coincidentally is the amount I know that you personally benefited from RPs being passed around the guild when I helped Fish back into the game! If you'd like to list a "mule" I'll send the RPs over

Daughters account is easier to use at work

He has many names

I think i'm in the wrong chamionship Wizz, i can't hack the top level even with full MB, you'd need to lose and come down to the 2nd tier to be in the same action house. I'm always happy to receive RP