Played 3 Seasons now looking for a fun/helpful Guild

28/03/17 18:00
HI Guys

Played 3 seasons and ready to move to lvl 7.... would like to join a guild fpor the help and experience :-~)

Gerry
28/03/17 23:12
Hi Gerry I run Rhinos & warriors due to our success of late, I've opened up an academy for young teams like yourself trying to develop in the game with the view to promoting you one day into the senior guild. If your interested the guild is open to all you don't need an invite just join straight in the guild is called Rhinos & warriors Academy the guild is run by my second team and only opened a few hrs ago but your welcome to join.
28/03/17 23:15
If you choose to be a rhino then I will share you my latest tactics having just recently revamped my tactics and doing very well now and for anyone who joins i'm willing to share
29/03/17 01:37
We have the south pacific training academy for newcomers then once you gain a few levels you can then move onto our next guild the pacific stars and finally we have our strongest guild to join. We share information thru our 3 guilds so not only do u learn in the guild ur in you can also learn from the other teams in our guilds
29/03/17 11:14
Ashley and Socks, thanks for the replies. I have joined the Rhino's Academy. How do you guys get player ratings up to 100+ lol.
29/03/17 11:26
Gerry Brawley :

Ashley and Socks, thanks for the replies. I have joined the Rhino's Academy. How do you guys get player ratings up to 100+ lol.

No worries im sure you will learn heaps
29/03/17 12:17
Gerry Brawley :

By playing for years and going up through the rankings.It takes a long time though as each level / season is 2 weeks so you need to be patient. That said I reckon you are about 2 years from the top league now so good luck!
29/03/17 12:39
El's Dynamos :

Gerry Brawley :

By playing for years and going up through the rankings.It takes a long time though as each level / season is 2 weeks so you need to be patient. That said I reckon you are about 2 years from the top league now so good luck!

Cheers for the game the other day El's it wasnt my best showing due to training but it shows i still have a bit to go yet
29/03/17 13:42
I need new socks :

El's Dynamos :

Gerry Brawley :

Cheers for the game the other day El's it wasnt my best showing due to training but it shows i still have a bit to go yet

I was wondering who you were as I hadn't come across your team before so couldn't resist once you said which guild you were in! I'm selling up most of my team at the start of the new season so I look forward to a more even match afterwards!
29/03/17 13:57
El's Dynamos :

I need new socks :

El's Dynamos :

Gerry Brawley :

I was wondering who you were as I hadn't come across your team before so couldn't resist once you said which guild you were in! I'm selling up most of my team at the start of the new season so I look forward to a more even match afterwards!

Cheers will keep that in mind yeah still newish lol with a bit to get to the top levels