message to sukitansee and peanut butta

22/12/18 02:49
Adrian Woods :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Well, if he illegally used my photo, and claims it was him, what action i had to do in return? I told him i didn't want trouble, and I asked to take it down, he pretended to be stupid, then he told it to sweet nitro guilds, saying i made a false accusation, so i did that to him, but what i did is very recoverable, so i didn't entirely ruin his team.

Oh my, what a silly little boy you are.....My son was more mature than you when he was 6 months old. Just grow up, accept you were in the wrong, and sort your life out.

Why are you comparing a 6 month old (at that time) to a 14 y/o (me now)? Any reason? You are basically comparing something to something totally unrelated. I know i made the s*** too big but Ashley didn't get my message the nice way, if he wasn't like that then i wouldn't dare doing summat nasty to his team. And tbh i don't think you even understand the whole situation/what exactly happened. Why are you commenting then, i have no clue. But at least you're not involved in it. If you are sick of me, stop replying then, simple
22/12/18 17:48
Your reaction to the whole episode was way out of order, and childish. If this is how you react to a small problem, I'd hate to think what you'd do if somebody stole your favourite toy.
I do understand the 'whole situation', which is why I feel I can comment, and looking at the numbers in your 2 guilds, I don't think I'm the only one to think your actions were childish, and idiotic. I just don't think you realise that what you did was wrong, and should have got you kicked out of the game.
22/12/18 23:13
Ashley and i are now friends again, i apologized and he did remove the post so now we understood each other. And Adrian i don't care what you've just said to me tbh because these all can be fixed and forgotten easily, and you're probs trying to put me down. Let's just move on, really. I understand, it's just i often overreact. I hope you now understand that. I don't want to talk about that anymore, and i believe you don't want to either. I don't want any trouble, only peace. Or assuming that you replied, you want to carry on with this s**t and not forget about it?
23/12/18 23:52
You, and Ash have sorted yourselves out, fair play to you. However, cast your mind back to when you messaged me for no reason, other than to throw insults at my Guild. Didn't stop there though did it, as when I gave you an answer you didn't like, you insinuated I was a 'drunk, and a junkie' !!!...Did I get an apology.....not a chance...…..Would I have accepted one had I received it....yeah, I would have done, but not now I've mentioned it.

Thing is, this game will attract 'older generation players', and your problem is that you're not mature enough to cope with some situations that occur because of it. I'm not saying you shouldn't play, but I am saying that you should think of this before you act on something you don't like, or message someone for no real reason. As I have tried to tell you in the past, sort your life out, before you pass judgement on others.
23/12/18 23:52
You, and Ash have sorted yourselves out, fair play to you. However, cast your mind back to when you messaged me for no reason, other than to throw insults at my Guild. Didn't stop there though did it, as when I gave you an answer you didn't like, you insinuated I was a 'drunk, and a junkie' !!!...Did I get an apology.....not a chance...…..Would I have accepted one had I received it....yeah, I would have done, but not now I've mentioned it.

Thing is, this game will attract 'older generation players', and your problem is that you're not mature enough to cope with some situations that occur because of it. I'm not saying you shouldn't play, but I am saying that you should think of this before you act on something you don't like, or message someone for no real reason. As I have tried to tell you in the past, sort your life out, before you pass judgement on others.
24/12/18 02:33
I never said you were a junkie, and i didn't mean to say you were drunk or something, i just misunderstood something. So therefore i do apologize for making this move. Let's forget about that and move on, last time i'm saying, it's getting annoying