Pass out the back

24/02/17 23:53
So in my last tourney game, my opponent was pretty clearly tanking. Not sure if he quit or was hiding some trick and failed to come online in time or what, but his guys were moving in slow motion, so my DL had a field day.

On one drive, I pushed him so far back that his third down run resulted in the ball going out the back of the endzone. This should have resulted in a safety, and I'm fairly sure I've seen the game do this before, but it didn't. However, it got really entertaining when the snap for the punt ALSO went out the back and did not result in a safety, because it glitched my possession. The line of scrimmage remained at the back of the endzone, and the first down marker was at the goal line, so my offensive formation was ten kinds of twisted and an OL ended up with the ball. The glitch corrected itself once he went down in the field of play, but it was still a sight to see.

Super Ninja Football vs. Scrubs a few minutes ago, I think it was second quarter but I can't remember- went on mental autopilot once I realized he was tanking.