OL cheat ?

27/04/17 21:07
@Guest EY6YHG Sorry you don't seem to understand that the OL is nothing so formidable and that I seek what can make the difference. You may not be looking at the screenshots I posted or read the first post.
The rest of your comment doesn't help understand the mechanics of the game.

@Toptown I try to ask about this things, (rhythm and acceleration), energy.
About stamina, It's their equal 135 vs 130
Thank you to try to provide some answers, I look about that and return later.
29/04/17 09:35
Guest D94P0X :

@Guest EY6YHG Sorry you don't seem to understand that the OL is nothing so formidable and that I seek what can make the difference. You may not be looking at the screenshots I posted or read the first post.
The rest of your comment doesn't help understand the mechanics of the game.

Not gonna lie, was REALLY hoping you were mad at me lol

I replaced the WRs in my Wishbone formation with OL a couple seasons ago, and tend not to give up interceptions even though the one I throw to doesn't have maxed receiving yet. Here's another aspect of American football many in the game do not understand:

Your receiver should be open every time.

If you design your route properly, the CB's skill won't matter much. It will take the CB a moment to react to a change in direction, and a properly designed route will have the ball thrown right as the player shifts.

So no, it's not a cheat, it's just smart play.
29/04/17 10:57
It was not you, SNF. Both of these teams are known. Throwing into coverage is just an INT waiting to happen. When the results are a completed pass vs. a change of possession the defense has the greater reward.
30/04/17 04:41
Hey French Coq. You are an excellent player. Your strategies work out, obviously very well for you aganist others, as do mine against you. I will not tell you the secret. Figure it out. Stop your bitching. However, some of my strategies do not work well against other people. The way, and the challenge and fun of the game work. I am Myrtle Beach Raiders, the one who beats you constantly, yet you are able to beat others that I obviously cannot. NO ONE IS CHEATING here. Stop your bitching and play.

(Ha! I want to sound mean, but enjoy putting your ass to the woodshed)

Bring it on Frenchie!
30/04/17 06:39
Dreadlords :

It was not you, SNF. Both of these teams are known.

1) OUCH. Not known? I've been top 100 for a month now, pushed my way up to 40 until I decided I was bored.

2) I know it wasn't me, that's why I said "was hoping" lol
30/04/17 08:58
HA! Not famous. Known; know who they are. Making sure credit was given where due.