Point scoring for G vs G

13/12/15 19:09
Hawkes Bay Magpies :

"Richard Nelson" :

I would like to see this aswell but the lowest ranking person will just get picked on, but if they limited it so that every player can be challenged twice (even if its a win or loss it still counts) but not from the same person i believe that it would work

Yes Richard I sure am , which guild are you from ?

Aotearoa natives and pizza delivery ,played you on the tenth and you challenged beck on the eleventh was some good games
14/12/15 00:48

14/12/15 00:48
Ian_B33 :

Money is the easiest thing to come by in this game...

Thats exactly why whitewall suggested gold balls? Recruiter points and money are easy to come by...
14/12/15 02:28
exactly, i am mostly interested in obtaining more gold balls, at this point, to unlock "huge tracts of land" as my money is going into building/stadium upgrades. my next plot of land is unlocked at $38M or 50 gold balls. the latter seems more reasonable.
14/12/15 08:44
14/12/15 08:49
14/12/15 08:54
Richard Nelson :

"Hawkes Bay Magpies" :

"Richard Nelson" :
I would like to see this aswell but the lowest ranking person will just get picked on, but if they limited it so that every player can be challenged twice (even if its a win or loss it still counts) but not from the same person i believe that it would work

Aotearoa natives and pizza delivery ,played you on the tenth and you challenged beck on the eleventh was some good games

Could you or your right hands please stop sending me and my members invites to join your guild HBM. TYVM.
14/12/15 09:16
games</div>

Could you or your right hands please stop sending me and my members invites to join your guild HBM. TYVM.[/quote]

Haha sorry i started it and magpies did you get to any games last season. We already have our season tickets
14/12/15 11:52
Rewa.Hard :

"Richard Nelson" :

"Hawkes Bay Magpies" :
<div class="citation">"Richard Nelson" :

Aotearoa natives and pizza delivery ,played you on the tenth and you challenged beck on the eleventh was some good games</div>

Could you or your right hands please stop sending me and my members invites to join your guild HBM. TYVM.

Hi Rewa personally myself I haven't bothered to invited you

but I'll let the boys know you don't wanna be part of our team

They need a decline button as No one knows who wants to swap guilds
14/12/15 12:27
Rewa.Hard :

"Richard Nelson" :

"Hawkes Bay Magpies" :
<div class="citation">"Richard Nelson" :

Aotearoa natives and pizza delivery ,played you on the tenth and you challenged beck on the eleventh was some good games</div>

Hi Rewa personally myself I haven't bothered to invited you

but I'll let the boys know you don't wanna be part of our team

They need a decline button as No one knows who wants to swap guilds