Give us your ideas for the creation of a training center

15/10/16 14:47
I'd just like to say I think it's great that you guys are starting to ask us for our input! There are a lot of really great ideas, no matter how small eg auto subs etc that can make this game even better

I really hope you guys take a look at some of the other ideas including an inhouse tournament as well.

The small things can make all the difference!
16/10/16 23:35
Hawkes Bay Magpies :

I'd just like to say I think it's great that you guys are starting to ask us for our input! There are a lot eveof really great ideas, no matter how small eg auto subs etc that can make this game even better

I really hope you guys take a look at some of the other ideas including an inhouse tournament as well.

Hawkers Bay - bear in mind Darksly is a moderator rather than a developer. The English speaking moderators (do we have any left by the way?) have always been supportive of the best ideas proposed on here, so there's no particular change.
16/10/16 23:44
Black Monks :

So what is the current idea? So we know where you are going and can suguest supplements to the ideas. If you want support for the idea of academy, I support that. If you want ideas and our ideas don't fit into the current idea structure let me know the current idea structure so we can see if we can supplement.

And my comment about french I meant the French forum. Just looking for the parameters of what we're looking for here. If it's a training ground for boys I love croxton ideas, if we have more flexibility we have more ideas too. And im Sorry, really am, I'm just wanting to know where we are and I fear I came on overly strong, it's been known to happen

Please bear in mind that the French forum moderators are probably not aware that a youth academy was already suggested in the English forum a long time ago. Let's just celebrate that we're communicating and sharing together. This gives us the opportunity to build a stronger influence.
16/10/16 23:50
Couldn't agree more
17/10/16 09:06
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Hawkes Bay Magpies :

I'd just like to say I think it's great that you guys are starting to ask us for our input! There are a lot eveof really great ideas, no matter how small eg auto subs etc that can make this game even better

The English speaking moderators (do we have any left by the way?) .

Yes, still here and viewing all threads at least a couple of times a day. Contrary to popular belief though I do not have any link to the developers other than through one admin contact. I do on occasion try and give support through this link to particularly popular / topical / controversial issues but how far things go after that I know not. I cannot remember the last time one of the developers posted on the forum. Apart from this my role continues to be to make sure the forum remains a place suitable for all ages and that the threads do not get out of hand. I know we had a few members causing disruption in the past but I am glad to say that in more recent weeks there has been no need for any such moderation to be repeated. The thanks for that goes to all those using the forum so sensibly.
17/10/16 11:45
That doesn't mean you can't stop by for coffee and gossip CC, just because there's no-one to be shouted at doesn't mean you have to be silent! Remember, superman still went for a fly even when there was no danger and faeces still smells even when no-one is there to notice
17/10/16 12:16
Croxton :

That doesn't mean you can't stop by for coffee and gossip CC, just because there's no-one to be shouted at doesn't mean you have to be silent! Remember, superman still went for a fly even when there was no danger and faeces still smells even when no-one is there to notice

Yes but I am also accutely aware that there are plenty of people here with far more knowledge of the mechanics of the game and who are pretty sharp at giving advice etc. If I can add to something or help anybody I will but posting for the sake of posting just clogs up the threads. Not sure faeces actually smells that bad when over cooked by the sun and as for Superman, I don't think he really exists.
17/10/16 13:02
Carshalton Colts :

Croxton :

Yes but I am also accutely aware that there are plenty of people here with far more knowledge of the mechanics of the game and who are pretty sharp at giving advice etc. If I can add to something or help anybody I will but posting for the sake of posting just clogs up the threads. Not sure faeces actually smells that bad when over cooked by the sun and as for Superman, I don't think he really exists.

We'll being from the north of England it's so rare to get enough sun to cook it I'll have to take your word for it!
17/10/16 23:53
Good to know you're still around Carshalton, you do a fine job.
19/10/16 02:39
Dont have to make it so technical man, just a building that pumps out youth players. Maybe 2 a season, their stats depending on league lvl, building lvl and so on. If guy has a good hospital and training grounds well then the youth is more likely to get great training and health stats. If u dont like the youth u get u can sell him. More youths on the market means cheaper is costs to get a youth u like that u can train, easy as that