Taff bending the rules again

01/01/17 14:21
Thank you BM

You will also note the fact Bluemoaners, that that series of friendlies are my ONLY home friendlies since the championship changeover.

Well done to Pascaudo and Tomix.
How you managed to get a game in i don't know.
(Shows working on my strategy was a waste of time lol)

Enjoy

01/01/17 14:27
Bluemooners :

Keep kissing their backsides Blackmonks and they might send you an invite one day.

Yep, that's how you address someone questioning your lack of facts, more emotion. Like I said, you may be right with all this, but don't assert with 100% certainty that you are right and have your proof be emotion. As far as an invite, I have been invited in the forum's if you look, so that's not why I ask for fact, or as you call it kiss someone's backside. Facts are facts and I don't care about your emotions. I do know a women's studies program that will let you pass with no fact(and before you get butt hurt I'm not saying you belong in the program, just stating the quality of programs that don't care about facts), but I prefer the hard sciences.
01/01/17 14:43
Again, more fabrication. But again, if it suits your agenda then by all means say whatever comes into your head. I won all 5 Saturday, all 5 Sunday and 4 out of 4 today. The absolute garbage that comes out of your mouths (well off your fingers) never ceases to amaze me.
01/01/17 15:03
Well i have basically ayed taff 2 or 3 times a day in taining games and have never seen what your ons about Bluemooners!
Must say this is a very ridiculous tread
01/01/17 15:14
Bluemooners, which three guilds are you on about when you speak of this conspiracy theory?

Congratulations on your 100% attack record over the past few days. I wish I could say the same for me but alas, no such luck. (I don't mean you've been lucky before you get all uppity). I'm interested how you managed to time travel and win 5 on Sunday and 4 today though
01/01/17 16:14
Chepstow Harlequins :

Bluemooners, which three guilds are you on about when you speak of this conspiracy theory?

Congratulations on your 100% attack record over the past few days. I wish I could say the same for me but alas, no such luck. (I don't mean you've been lucky before you get all uppity). I'm interested how you managed to time travel and win 5 on Sunday and 4 today though

For gods sake stick to FACTS CH ..... oh you did! As you were
01/01/17 18:09
My dad can help with a number of points in this thread having been in International Lions (he's sat next to me). Firstly International Lions, Blue Bloods and AOC do swap players around to ensure they win GvG's. I don't think this is a secret. When he was in International Lions a bunch of the top player went to AOC to make a super guild leaving IL pretty weak. They got into a GvG that they could not win unless they used MB. Clearly that was not going to happen so dad contacted Fishguard (who he works with in real life) and asked him to send over 3 or 4 players from AoC. He did this and they swapped some weaker players for the stronger ones and won the GvG. Once it had finish they went back to AoC. The same thing happened when Bluebloods got in trouble.

They also give away players and rp, again i'm guessing this is common knowledge, here is how it works. Dad got 60'000 rp. Taff wants to give dad a lvl 200 player and 100'000 rp because he likes him so much. Wizz has 59'000 rp, he likes dad as well and wants to help. dad puts up a rubbish player for sale. Wizz bids 59'000 on him. Taff then put on a bid for 60'000 so dad receives 60'000 for a rubbish player. Dad now has 120'000. Taff put his lvl 200 player for sale. Dad now has 120'000 to bid on him and Dad can afford to bid the lot because he knows he will get it all back. Dad wins taff's lvl 200 player for 100'000. Dad now sales a crap player. Wizz bids 59'000 and Taff over bids him with 60'000 of the 100'000 Dad just paid for the lvl 200 player. Dad now has 60'000 back. Dad now sales another rubbish player, Wizz bid 39'000 and Taff over bids him with 40'000. So now Dad has got a lvl 200 player and 100'000 rp for no cost to himself. Dad did this, fish gave him 4 players and around 45'000 rp, the third person was Axe. I'm guessing by how much Chepstow's team has improved that Fish gave him ton of rp when he left.

Thirdly IL will fix gvg's. For example when they play bluebloods in a gvg IL and bluebloods members are instructed to lose or draw their first matches in order that people are played more than once to make as much money from the games as possible. An overall draw is then arranged so both guilds come away with some rp. If a player is short of money it is arranged that the opposition will play lose strategy against that player so they make a ton of money.

This is all fact and i believe no secret.

Dad got booted from IL because Taff Wizz, Chep and Axe thought he was using MB in GVG. Of course he was wasn't, they just didn't like his sense of humor and didn't like that he would not always play who they wanted him to play in GvG. Dad played someone WIZZ wanted to play in a gvg once and he almost had a melt down (so much for his its only a game comment). Dad gets told what to do at work so he's not having someone tell him what to do in a game, especially when its to manipulate a gvg result.

I also noted from another thread that Chep has come up with a way to keep guild mates at the top of the rankings and prevent others getting games in to knock them off the top slots.

So i would say Bluemooners does have a point, if there is a way to manipulate the results Taff will do it. Funny really, he condemns anyone that he thinks uses MB (which is part of the game after all) but does not see his own tactics (that are not essentially part of the game) as unethical.
01/01/17 18:24
M-Dot's daughter :

My dad can help with a number of points in this thread having been in International Lions (he's sat next to me). Firstly International Lions, Blue Bloods and AOC do swap players around to ensure they win GvG's. I don't think this is a secret. When he was in International Lions a bunch of the top player went to AOC to make a super guild leaving IL pretty weak. They got into a GvG that they could not win unless they used MB. Clearly that was not going to happen so dad contacted Fishguard (who he works with in real life) and asked him to send over 3 or 4 players from AoC. He did this and they swapped some weaker players for the stronger ones and won the GvG. Once it had finish they went back to AoC. The same thing happened when Bluebloods got in trouble.

They also give away players and rp, again i'm guessing this is common knowledge, here is how it works. Dad got 60'000 rp. Taff wants to give dad a lvl 200 player and 100'000 rp because he likes him so much. Wizz has 59'000 rp, he likes dad as well and wants to help. dad puts up a rubbish player for sale. Wizz bids 59'000 on him. Taff then put on a bid for 60'000 so dad receives 60'000 for a rubbish player. Dad now has 120'000. Taff put his lvl 200 player for sale. Dad now has 120'000 to bid on him and Dad can afford to bid the lot because he knows he will get it all back. Dad wins taff's lvl 200 player for 100'000. Dad now sales a crap player. Wizz bids 59'000 and Taff over bids him with 60'000 of the 100'000 Dad just paid for the lvl 200 player. Dad now has 60'000 back. Dad now sales another rubbish player, Wizz bid 39'000 and Taff over bids him with 40'000. So now Dad has got a lvl 200 player and 100'000 rp for no cost to himself. Dad did this, fish gave him 4 players and around 45'000 rp, the third person was Axe. I'm guessing by how much Chepstow's team has improved that Fish gave him ton of rp when he left.

Thirdly IL will fix gvg's. For example when they play bluebloods in a gvg IL and bluebloods members are instructed to lose or draw their first matches in order that people are played more than once to make as much money from the games as possible. An overall draw is then arranged so both guilds come away with some rp. If a player is short of money it is arranged that the opposition will play lose strategy against that player so they make a ton of money.

This is all fact and i believe no secret.

Dad got booted from IL because Taff Wizz, Chep and Axe thought he was using MB in GVG. Of course he was wasn't, they just didn't like his sense of humor and didn't like that he would not always play who they wanted him to play in GvG. Dad played someone WIZZ wanted to play in a gvg once and he almost had a melt down (so much for his its only a game comment). Dad gets told what to do at work so he's not having someone tell him what to do in a game, especially when its to manipulate a gvg result.

I also noted from another thread that Chep has come up with a way to keep guild mates at the top of the rankings and prevent others getting games in to knock them off the top slots.

So i would say Bluemooners does have a point, if there is a way to manipulate the results Taff will do it. Funny really, he condemns anyone that he thinks uses MB (which is part of the game after all) but does not see his own tactics (that are not essentially part of the game) as unethical.

Out of curiosity, how many family members are you going to have post for you during your 30 day ban? Also, thanks for showing joiners how to use factual arguments and not just be pouty. I never have said there is no funny business in the game, I haven't seen it personally, I just asked for facts not emotion.
01/01/17 18:27
Your Dad speaks a lot of sense. I'm glad he can see the constant cheating which gets overlooked by the moderators and developers. Oh wait sorry i'll get banned if i call it cheating so i retract that statement. It's manipulation of the rules, bending the rules, underhand tactics, ruining the game for others.... any of them really.
01/01/17 18:33
BM - Well i'm not breaking the rules by posting, Dad got banned not me