Locking of Threads

20/02/17 11:14
Els what we want is

1. A set of rules
2. Even hamded moderation, posts by Webb Ellis get removed and posters banned, whilst certain other guilds are allowed to do what they please for posting exactly the same content.
3. Moderators taking sides, and encouraging the mocking of come players.

In simple terms a level playing field, a some sort of recognition that thos has not been applied before. The developers have recognised this in terms of compensation awarded, however those responsible need to admit to it and then everyone can move on. In terms of Black Monks he was called a cancer, the author was not censored, it remained on the forum, and the post was lauded by a moderator. This is not right mate.

Its just a case of saying, sorry we messed up, it wont happen again.
20/02/17 11:52
Messed up?
Look at the original threads where, incidentally, Man from Delmonte and Monks are at each other's throats.
Els acknowledged that his original post was wrong. He apologised and edited it.
I never even saw the original comment as it had already been edited.
You are now baying for blood if an apology is not received from me? Well that is not going to happen with regard to this.
If I have messed up then yes, I will apologise as I did recently with regard to the pinning of locked posts at the top of the section.
Unfortunately it does not matter what I say or what I do because the same individuals will continue to cause unnecessary arguments.

20/02/17 12:12
The Man from Delmonte :

Els what we want is

1. A set of rules
2. Even hamded moderation, posts by Webb Ellis get removed and posters banned, whilst certain other guilds are allowed to do what they please for posting exactly the same content.
3. Moderators taking sides, and encouraging the mocking of come players.

In simple terms a level playing field, a some sort of recognition that thos has not been applied before. The developers have recognised this in terms of compensation awarded, however those responsible need to admit to it and then everyone can move on. In terms of Black Monks he was called a cancer, the author was not censored, it remained on the forum, and the post was lauded by a moderator. This is not right mate.

Its just a case of saying, sorry we messed up, it wont happen again.

Not ridiculous or impossible in my opinion, btw Carshalton I think there was another post, not my drunken effort!
20/02/17 13:10
Carshalton Colts :

Messed up?
Look at the original threads where, incidentally, Man from Delmonte and Monks are at each other's throats.
Els acknowledged that his original post was wrong. He apologised and edited it.
I never even saw the original comment as it had already been edited.
You are now baying for blood if an apology is not received from me? Well that is not going to happen with regard to this.
If I have messed up then yes, I will apologise as I did recently with regard to the pinning of locked posts at the top of the section.
Unfortunately it does not matter what I say or what I do because the same individuals will continue to cause unnecessary arguments.

Then I will continue to point out when you mess up. I was banned because personal info was posted, you said it was OK because of Google and then you banned me because you were tired of me. Admins have acknowledged I was not in the wrong and you in fact we're in the wrong. Apologize and I'm over it
20/02/17 13:12
And then an apology for your statements from your team GB guys that you allowed and did not ban, whereas if they were Webb Ellis they would have been mocked and banned. You somehow have allowed this to become nationalistic.....Sad day truly
22/02/17 18:40
Liverpool RFCXV :

not one to take sides hence me posting my next comments here and not elsewhere:-

To add insult see here:- http://www.sublinet.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=17542

A fellow player was openly insulted by a fellow forum user and no action on the player being insulting and personal. Ask yourself why this is the case? Well the answer could be that the individual doing the insulting is in the same guild as one of the moderators, had this have been anyone else on the forum they would have been banned without a second thought. Not wanting to see anyone gain a ban as individuals should be able to control themselfs when it comes to public forums but there may be times when someone is reminded that this is a game and individuals need to remember that hiding behind a keyboard and throwing insults can be very disturbing to the reciving individual.

at the very least this post should be removed?

All we ask for is fairness and a unbiased stance when it comes to moderating our forum.

Odd how this thread that showed significant and blatant verbal abuse by carshalton and his guild has disappeared. Unjust....
22/02/17 19:41
Black Monks :

Liverpool RFCXV :

not one to take sides hence me posting my next comments here and not elsewhere:-

To add insult see here:- http://www.sublinet.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=17542

A fellow player was openly insulted by a fellow forum user and no action on the player being insulting and personal. Ask yourself why this is the case? Well the answer could be that the individual doing the insulting is in the same guild as one of the moderators, had this have been anyone else on the forum they would have been banned without a second thought. Not wanting to see anyone gain a ban as individuals should be able to control themselfs when it comes to public forums but there may be times when someone is reminded that this is a game and individuals need to remember that hiding behind a keyboard and throwing insults can be very disturbing to the reciving individual.

at the very least this post should be removed?

All we ask for is fairness and a unbiased stance when it comes to moderating our forum.

Odd how this thread that showed significant and blatant verbal abuse by carshalton and his guild has disappeared. Unjust....

BM mate, in defence of the Mods it wasnt them that deleted the thread, it was the support team that did. I will post a responce that i i got from then yesterday with regards to this ticket.
22/02/17 19:43
Support
Good day,

We have talked to carshalton to be less severe and more just. But the topic that you send us should be closed. It has nothing to do on the forum. I'm closing it.

Regards,
The Rugby Manager 2 support team
Translate

21/02/17 19:22 Liverpool RFCXV

Good day,

Thank you very much for your help and support in this matter, its greatly appricated.

21/02/17 19:55 Support

Good day,

youre welcome

Regards,
The Rugby Manager 2 support team
Translate
22/02/17 19:50
Fairness that they didn't delete it, but unjust that it was allowed and encouraged by them. It's a shame that someone so abusive is left in charge of the forum so they can silence the whole thing and make everyone, from all sides of the debate (except team GB of course) fearful of saying anything that might be taken out of context . I think this is key in all this. The only guild that has made statements about the abuse in support has been team GB, all other guilds, guilds that can't agree on anything else, agree that the abuse has gone too far. We are one step away from this being over, but if the unjust won't apologize for the injustice I will continue to moderate that moderator
22/02/17 19:53
Also, carshalton has been clear that nobody has talked to him about being nice so your above post is obviously a lie.

But I am glad we have it in writing that he has been unjust according to even theadmins