Message for leader of Oval of Champions

04/02/18 00:20
No cheating :

Ben Harris :

No cheating :

Benny Boy, as a neutral can you prove his guild use MB, it is a part of the game but how do you know it isn’t just a superior strategy. A friendly has many factors, offline, online, energy levels etc so not conclusive do you know MB is being used? I have just noticed the name change, slightly pathetic unless the team wants to be mentored by the original.

Yes i can prove mb.. mooners recently beat me in a 1st round tournament match and his bank balance dropped 17.4 million after the game

Hi, how do you know his balance dropped that value, I can’t find what cash players have from my iPad, do you use a different platform or have special privileges?

there is a simple method to check bank balances, which doesn't require any hack or special privledges
04/02/18 00:34
I repeat for the 3rd time. This message was for the Oval of Champions leader. Can the usual attention seekers please stop commenting.
04/02/18 02:21
I'm sorry, i thought this was the public part of the forum, didn't realise this was your private section.....

oh wait, it is a public forum
04/02/18 02:22
Mooners, I suspect this thread has made the investment of 49 gold balls well worth it for them. Maybe next time ignore so they don't get satisfaction? Now, let's go watch the real life pro rugby players play a game we can't even comprehend instead of wrestling with them in the mud.
04/02/18 02:27
Dragon blade :

I don't hate mooners

Dragon blade :

Ben - just ignore him buddie. It's clear to hundreds of guilds what he is. Many can't be ####ed with the forum as just see it as a 'bitch fest' - which doesn't relate to real life rugby players but does relate to some 'gamers'. Take from it what u will. Any bitchy comments afterwards will be ignored and this post won't be weakly edited to try and 'manfully' get someone in trouble.

Dragon blade :

It's a shame that some people use this forum to try and belittle/provoke people. Those people come across like absolute.....
04/02/18 04:42
Black Monks :

Most good leaders need a swift one to the arse from time to time

Black Monks :

instead of wrestling with them in the mud.

This fella I suggest you definately ignore :/. Any convo's may unintentionally excite him.
04/02/18 04:58
Black Monks :

Let's just get this over with dragon. Fly over here to Kansas City and I will take you on a date. We can start on the plaza with a nice steak by the candlelight, then move on to Missie b and then we can finish up the night on Pennsylvania street at the after party.
04/02/18 09:12
Targaryen Dragons :

No cheating :

Ben Harris :

No cheating :

Benny Boy, as a neutral can you prove his guild use MB, it is a part of the game but how do you know it isn’t just a superior strategy. A friendly has many factors, offline, online, energy levels etc so not conclusive do you know MB is being used? I have just noticed the name change, slightly pathetic unless the team wants to be mentored by the original.

Yes i can prove mb.. mooners recently beat me in a 1st round tournament match and his bank balance dropped 17.4 million after the game

Hi, how do you know his balance dropped that value, I can’t find what cash players have from my iPad, do you use a different platform or have special privileges?

there is a simple method to check bank balances, which doesn't require any hack or special privledges

Chaers targaryen.. but mooners will know how to do this for himself he just likes opening tickets and trying to get people banned... what he doesnt realise is this is only a online game... he takes far to serious
04/02/18 09:13
Dragon blade :

Black Monks :

Most good leaders need a swift one to the arse from time to time

Black Monks :

instead of wrestling with them in the mud.

This fella I suggest you definately ignore :/. Any convo's may unintentionally excite him.

I have no problem with monks infact what he says usually makes sense and i like some of his banter but it does seem.he sticks up for mooners alot... monks any reason for that?
04/02/18 09:27
Targaryen Dragons :

No cheating :

Ben Harris :

No cheating :

Thanks, Maybe I am daft, I can see stadiums, players etc but can’t see cash, can you assist please?