CHEATING

16/02/18 21:56
Moral....moral values. So the finance building in your village makes people more just, I love it. And wedding vows my friend make it clear, social contracts (something you don't get as youlack any semblance of a Hobbsian understanding) is real. So, as I explained in rugby terms that any non-winger rugby player would understand, niggle is the closest thing to real rugby you will find here. Now since you have been drinking I suggest you get out of my BMW and cool off.
16/02/18 22:09
Black Monks :

I know we don't complain about those, but I know you do. Have a drink for me db, I will send the search party out tomorrow. Good luck with getting another ban and saying you don't care about all this yet you have to have multiple accounts. Cowardice is not a principle of rugby anon.

Apparently, you think you know a lot of things... Cowardice? Really? Trying again to insult me?
.. and just seeing your next message.. “cool off”?? Haha I am very calm.. I am not the one insulting people..
You would need much more than that to somehow hurt me..

The only thing I said at the beginning was that there s 2 points of view, and both are respectable. The only thing you said is that you re right, and that all people who don’t think like you in this game are wrong (well because you re always right.)..
I will not even come back on your pseudo-insults.

You should develop your listening skills, open-mindedness, empathy and the respect for people.. it will help you to grow (in real life I mean.. not to the lvl 60 in this game.. you are even maybe already there)

16/02/18 22:12
Db, do you know the first rule when you find yourself in a hole?
16/02/18 22:15
And we all know my issue isn't what you are trying to frame it as, my issue is that you want people to bow at your feet because you are a real life pro rugby player from a real life pro rugby club and you post on the forum while kicking the game winning pro rugby match conversion. You have multiple accounts because you wish you were a gamer but can't even pull that off. Raise another glass!
16/02/18 22:31
No, I have never said I am a real life pro rugby player from a real life pro rugby club.

I play this game in my own way... trying to make it as realistic as possible (yes, there are many things that are not realistic.. all the building etc. it s a game.. but it doesn t mean you don t want to keep some Rugby spirit in it...).

I am afraid I have only one account, and would definitely not start another account as I wouldn t enjoy starting the building part again.
(And if you want to know everything, I am at lvl 27, so probably way below you).

PS: I don’t know if you re trying to be funny with the “drinking” comments... but actually you seem to think a lot about alcohol.. so, it s actually maybe time for you to pull the glass down.. just saying..
16/02/18 22:38
No alcohol here mate, do you know the first rule when you find yourself in a hole?
16/02/18 22:43
Shouldn’t I ask you that question? If you have a doubt.. read the conversation again..
16/02/18 22:49
I know it quite well, you're the one digging in deeper, put the shovel down mate.
16/02/18 22:58
Black Monks :

I know it quite well, you're the one digging in deeper, put the shovel down mate.

It would be interesting to count the number of times you wrote “I know” or “we know”... A little bit narcissist?
Anyway, I can only respond to your last comment by quoting the smartest man on Earth: “Thanks for adding nothing of any value”
16/02/18 23:05
It's narcissistic to have knowledge, must be a pleasant life living ignorantly. Not my cup of tea, being a sheeple has no allure to me. Four legs good, two legs bad