Bluemooners

04/05/18 21:43
As has been pointed out by many people, to you directly, I have spoken against his actions on plenty of occasions. The odd thing that mooners does to diffuse the statements is he openly and honestly discusses the issues if you openly and honestly present them to him. So if you can't read hundreds of those occurrences it's due to your choice to ignore or an inability to read the posts. You have in fact acknowledged me writing that I am against things mooners has done so I know you know they exist. Now grab the popcorn, stop trying to stir things up on another Friday and put your intentions on your speech and not the speech of others. (And before you lose your mind I've even acknowledged my own errors....on multiple occasions....recently and in the past.).
04/05/18 22:01
King of the Jungle. :

Nob nose, nose nob :

Black Monks :

I supported that term? I translated it so that it won't be used. Please stop putting your intentions on my speech. Happy Friday and good luck stirring things up. I'm not going to be around, so argue with the wall friend.

He sounds like a rugby league supporter Black Monks, and we know what that means

Sorry, I understand you re in love with Bluemooners, and feel hurt each time somebody says something bad about him.. I saw you even created a discussion thread couple of days ago in the forum called “Reinstate Bluemooners” after he got banned from the forum...
So i don t really expect from you to not take sides..

I wouldn t be surprised if you were part of Bluemooners guild... The same way he uses “no mark” in each comment, your joke seems to be “he sounds like a rugby league supporter” (I see at least 3 past discussions where you used that “joke”).
Time to find a new one? (maybe a funny one?)

No, rugby league supporters are more likely to commit rape than rugby union supporters. This is just a statistical fact. What I was implying was you are rugby league fan, ergo, no means yes for you. Which I must say is incorrect. Please stop thinking like that.
04/05/18 22:28
Nob nose, nose nob :

King of the Jungle. :

Nob nose, nose nob :

Black Monks :

I supported that term? I translated it so that it won't be used. Please stop putting your intentions on my speech. Happy Friday and good luck stirring things up. I'm not going to be around, so argue with the wall friend.

He sounds like a rugby league supporter Black Monks, and we know what that means

Sorry, I understand you re in love with Bluemooners, and feel hurt each time somebody says something bad about him.. I saw you even created a discussion thread couple of days ago in the forum called “Reinstate Bluemooners” after he got banned from the forum...
So i don t really expect from you to not take sides..

I wouldn t be surprised if you were part of Bluemooners guild... The same way he uses “no mark” in each comment, your joke seems to be “he sounds like a rugby league supporter” (I see at least 3 past discussions where you used that “joke”).
Time to find a new one? (maybe a funny one?)

No, rugby league supporters are more likely to commit rape than rugby union supporters. This is just a statistical fact. What I was implying was you are rugby league fan, ergo, no means yes for you. Which I must say is incorrect. Please stop thinking like that.

I don t even need any explanation... If the first kind of jokes that pops up in your mind are related to stastical fact about raping, that s your problem...
04/05/18 22:37
Saying several of the things said on here today will result in a ban, thoughts are not going to get you banned. Now, what you thought and wrote will obviously lead to the ban.
04/05/18 22:57
Nob nose, nose nob :

Ekstasy :

Reap what you sow

You spelt "rape" wrong mate. But you've never been the fizziest pop bottle in the fridge have you ?

Nob - you seem to use the 'r' word in different threads meaning the thought isn't random. That should worry anyone.

The C word is just utterly inappropriate. Your probably both in the same whatsapp group #disgusting
04/05/18 23:14
@KOTJ - one can only guess at the kind of websites that these look at. Hope all is gd with u bro. If your struggling to make 20 players then let 'us' know and we will help u out
04/05/18 23:15
Dragon blade :

Nob nose, nose nob :

Ekstasy :

Reap what you sow

You spelt "rape" wrong mate. But you've never been the fizziest pop bottle in the fridge have you ?

Nob - you seem to use the 'r' word in different threads meaning the thought isn't random. That should worry anyone.

The C word is just utterly inappropriate. Your probably both in the same whatsapp group #disgusting

It was never random. It was pure mathmatical statistics. I'm just say you are a rugby league fan.....we all know what you are....

04/05/18 23:28
Wow. Thanks for accurately answering the question 'nob'. I play in a rugby union league and have rugby league mates. I attached an unrelated thread where again the 'r' word is used by you that has no connection with 'mathematical statistics'. The fact here is that is word is in the forefront of yr mind. Again this would worry any one.
05/05/18 00:07
Dragon blade :

Nob nose, nose nob :

Ekstasy :

Reap what you sow

*you're
05/05/18 00:13
Nice BM, love the grammar police kicking in What a bunch of muppets on the forum on a Friday night. Booze equals bravery.