The game is becoming a farce

29/08/18 19:19
Peanut Butta :

Hi Attackle,
completely agree with the strategy point. Although, maxed-out sports gear (in the early stages of the season) costs zillions So, how is that fair compered to MB?

I would say there is more a question for each player of what is fair and what is desired. The one area I can argue that mb is not fair is in gvg when only one side can use it. Other than that they are largely the same in my eyes. But since there are 0 times that sports shop can be used by only one side and there is one instance in mb I personally feel mb as part of the game needed addressed at a higher priority.

And I know not everyone does have a sport shop but everyone can have one.
29/08/18 20:54
I think the point Attakle was making was only cash-rich players could afford to use MB.
My point is to be fully-kitted out before the first game of a new season also costs (probably more than using MB for all your league games). Therefore, using the criteria, both are equally fair or unfair, whichever way you look at it.
29/08/18 21:26
Peanut Butta :

I think the point Attakle was making was only cash-rich players could afford to use MB.
My point is to be fully-kitted out before the first game of a new season also costs (probably more than using MB for all your league games). Therefore, using the criteria, both are equally fair or unfair, whichever way you look at it.

Gotcha, so I'm 4 leagues from the top (I think) and I typically have 350-450mm to spend day one and that is enough for 3-5 pieces of gear by the time of the first match.
31/08/18 00:19
I am confused on the point I was making now
31/08/18 01:11
Lol.
31/08/18 06:32
We will find out the impact on the sports shop prices in a few hours.
17/10/18 13:56
Sadly The Sports Shop is now the driver on how your team will do in the season ! So training players to the best they can be is no longer the rating factor, MB was useless and has gone, but now it is a race to see who can get Level 3 sports kits. I thought this game was about building a strong team, not a race for extra items to inflate your teams performance regardless of player stats !! Get rid of Sports shop, or sell special tactics that can used by your team, like " Cross kicking to wingers, chip and run, All in mauls etc" at least then its about building your players not increasing them falsely with Sports shop items !
17/10/18 21:32
Just been beaten by a team who could make 8 subs,,, thought the rules of the game limited teams to 7
17/10/18 21:32
Just been beaten by a team who could make 8 subs,,, thought the rules of the game limited teams to 7
17/10/18 22:14
Injury?