Match up - Leveling out the playing fields.

29/08/18 15:25
Bullet points please, I don't read your rambling
29/08/18 15:36
Ask my assistant, I am not yours.
29/08/18 15:38
KOTJ :

Ask my assistant, I am not yours.

And in a strange dynamic change, you aren't anyone's boss on here so we don't have to pretend you are something you aren't. But let me read your rambling, I'm sure it will give me a good laugh.
29/08/18 15:41
HI,
I think you're starting to go off point. The changes made to the GC were to try to ensure fairer match-ups, as it seemed to be called for by the majority of players. SN should be applauded for listening. It's not about who's going to be top at the end of the day. If it favours teams playing the longest, it should do!
Maybe that's why it is called a 'challenge'.
The only true indicator that the changes are an improvement, is time.
29/08/18 15:46
1. Top guild doesn't mean anything it just means......you already have lost this one because you didn't want the big promotions because, as you directly said, you prefer to easily win your championship. (If your level is just as difficult there is no change but even you have admitted the top levels are the top levels)

Logic- you once again are assuming my intent and doing a rather weak strawman based off of the inaccurate assumption of intent. There could be several reasons I think 3 years is too long, it could be my stated desire of fresh meat at the top (my hidden agenda is to make people realize how tough it is, but you have already done that work for me). It could be that I don't like it that long because I have 4 alts I want in the top. (I have no alts) or it could be what you think my rationale is but sorry, it isn't. Please, if you are going to profess yourself a logician please stop with the weak strawman arguments, the constant lies (we have already listed so I won't list again) and the ever changing goalposts. People have come out of the woodwork frequently to mock you and I have no clue who they are, the people who support you end up being a !ate of yours from before....

Handing person a championship trophy they haven't earned isn't motivation, it is in fact the opposite, I'm sorry you like the participation medal generation, I don't.

Allow new members to contribute, that's great. But my beer league winning our league by ga 13,000 doesn't mean we belong to even sit in the stands of a Leinster U20 match....

It's a game-yes, does that mean we shouldn't acknowledge the strongest guild is the strongest?
29/08/18 16:04
Peanut Butta :

HI,
I think you're starting to go off point. The changes made to the GC were to try to ensure fairer match-ups, as it seemed to be called for by the majority of players. SN should be applauded for listening. It's not about who's going to be top at the end of the day. If it favours teams playing the longest, it should do!
Maybe that's why it is called a 'challenge'.
The only true indicator that the changes are an improvement, is time.

Fully agree on the fact that Sweet Nitro should be applauded for listening to the community.
That s very positive.

I also never said that there shouldn t be a ranking for the “strongest” guild.
As i said, I would keep the current 3 points win system.. to see which guild wins the most gc. (And we all know the top 10 guilds will be full of level 70+ players).

But I would also implement another ranking to motivate new players.
It s a shame that many guids would not recruit low level players to join their guild just to stay at the top of a ranking.

And if you want to see the game evolve you also have to attract new players.. i would find it pretty cool if a guild of level 10 players was at the top of such ranking.. they would be super motivated to continue playing the game.
It would also create a challenge around team spirit.
29/08/18 16:06
Hi KOTJ &Black Monks,
'Ooligan started this thread with a well thought out statement (whether it's right or wrong) and there has been some good responses too. You show him (I'm assuming) and others on this thread a lack of respect by indulging in a petty argument, that has crossed the line in being 'fun'.
If you want to argue, why don't you start a new thread?
Maybe you should think of apologising to 'Ooligan.
29/08/18 16:19
Peanut Butta :

Hi KOTJ &Black Monks,
'Ooligan started this thread with a well thought out statement (whether it's right or wrong) and there has been some good responses too. You show him (I'm assuming) and others on this thread a lack of respect by indulging in a petty argument, that has crossed the line in being 'fun'.
If you want to argue, why don't you start a new thread?
Maybe you should think of apologising to 'Ooligan.

Good poitn, done here. Enjoy the echo kotj
29/08/18 16:23
Monks you are a narrow minded individual, to think that this is just to get my guild to the top... This whole post was to get a better matching system for the whole game, there is no fun or challenge for a strong guild to match a weak one when the scores are 25-5 nobody enjoys that... SO yes my intention was to even the paying fields and bring all GC matches into alignment... It is like having one championship with everyone in it... GUESS who will win O yes a guy in one of the top few Lvls ...

This is a strategy game not a brute force game... I can't wait to catch up to you!!!
29/08/18 16:31
Black Monks :

1. Top guild doesn't mean anything it just means......you already have lost this one because you didn't want the big promotions because, as you directly said, you prefer to easily win your championship. (If your level is just as difficult there is no change but even you have admitted the top levels are the top levels)

Logic- you once again are assuming my intent and doing a rather weak strawman based off of the inaccurate assumption of intent. There could be several reasons I think 3 years is too long, it could be my stated desire of fresh meat at the top (my hidden agenda is to make people realize how tough it is, but you have already done that work for me). It could be that I don't like it that long because I have 4 alts I want in the top. (I have no alts) or it could be what you think my rationale is but sorry, it isn't. Please, if you are going to profess yourself a logician please stop with the weak strawman arguments, the constant lies (we have already listed so I won't list again) and the ever changing goalposts. People have come out of the woodwork frequently to mock you and I have no clue who they are, the people who support you end up being a !ate of yours from before....

Handing person a championship trophy they haven't earned isn't motivation, it is in fact the opposite, I'm sorry you like the participation medal generation, I don't.

Allow new members to contribute, that's great. But my beer league winning our league by ga 13,000 doesn't mean we belong to even sit in the stands of a Leinster U20 match....

It's a game-yes, does that mean we shouldn't acknowledge the strongest guild is the strongest?

Hear that hooli/Peanut Butta.
I want to “win my championships easily”
Because there’s no competition at all at our level...
i wish I could win easily against all my teammates, Peanut Butta, GOATs, and some other folks at our level.

I don t want to get promoted at level 60 directly because it doesn t make any sense.
Our team would be weaker, our buildings are not upgraded, we will miss couple of seasons of recruiter points, we don t have time to buy 20 credit card players etc.
If sweet nitro takes into account all the above, I am happy to jump by 15 levels.

I will not even respond to your other comments.. i think the only person who was mocked on this forum for the last 3 years is you.. we just need to look at all your past discussions (when not blocked by the developers for insulting people).
Anyway, you re not worth my time.